Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Good morning everyone! It's that time of year again and seeing how dark blue is my color that is what I'm going to be going for in the 512gb iPhone Pro Max. Been up since 4:30 EST but that's because I haven't been able to sleep right in a long time for non-Apple reasons. This will be my first time ordering my iPhone through the Apple.

Yesterday the website showed I was all set to go with the 512gb iPhone Pro Max but when I checked the app it had an early one I'd pre-preordered (256gb iPhone Pro Max), so I'm not sure it even makes sense to try to do the app even though some people have said it works better than the website. I start work (from home) at 6:30 am because I get up so early but at my work desk I'll have my phone, iPad, and my laptop ready to go. Attached is a picture of my brand new CR-V in the closest color they have to my favorite navy blue. I love it! Good luck today everyone!

1694772326019.jpeg

dmr727

macrumors G4
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Hey guys, a heads up - Apple isn't opening the ordering window until 5:15am PDT now. They're having some sort of server issue and decided to push the time back 15 minutes. I think the server issue is also why only a few of us got the email about it.

So 5:15am. No need to go in and order at 5.

Thank you.

Cooper326

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2015
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! At least as long as everything goes smoothly haha.

Long time member of the madness, first time ordering directly through Apple. Tell me this is going to be smoother than ordering through the carriers 😬 lol.

May the odds be ever in our favor ✌🏽

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.