Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
I ended up going with black again, couldnā€™t decide between that, blue, and white. I wanted a white phone last year but couldnā€™t find one, fell in love with the mirror like chrome finish. So this year I planned on getting white but since itā€™s a brushed titanium which looks much darker I just wasnā€™t sure how it would look.

Once the phones arrive in store I will have to check them out in person as they always look different from the pictures and videos.

Wow, hopefully after preorders you can get some more rest and continue to feel better!

I did not order the AWU2, if it would have come in black like some of anticipated I think I would have made the jump. But I do like new face we will receive on Monday with WatchOS 10.

I did like and order two of the new Nike Bands; the Desert Stone Sport Band and the Sequioa & Orange Sport Loop.
Thanks! It's all good tho. Everything happens for a reason. One thing I have learned from you is to stay positive and keep moving forward. So, I appreciate you!

Dang! I was hoping for an AWU2 in Space Black too but I think Apple is going to give that to us next year. The new face looks amazing! So many AW complications. Excellent choices on the AW bands.

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Thanks! It's all good tho. Everything happens for a reason. One thing I have learned from you is to stay positive and keep moving forward. So, I appreciate you!

Dang! I was hoping for an AWU2 in Space Black too but I think Apple is going to give that to us next year. The new face looks amazing! So many AW complications. Excellent choices on the AW bands.

The appreciation and respect is all mutual. Thank you for all you do!

Did you order any new bands? I forgot I also ordered the Orange Ocean bang too. I was a little surprised at the color as I remember myself and a few others thought an Orange Ocean band should have been released at the initial AWU launch.

The appreciation and respect is all mutual. Thank you for all you do!

Did you order any new bands? I forgot I also ordered the Orange Ocean bang too. I was a little surprised at the color as I remember myself and a few others thought an Orange Ocean band should have been released at the initial AWU launch.
Thank you!

Yes, I did. I ordered my AWU2 with Orange Ocean Band. LOL! The color seems funky but I like it. It's refreshing like Vitamin C. Alot of people here demanded Apple to release an Orange Ocean Band and I think Apple actually listed to them. I also ordered the Blue Ocean Band too. I already have one but I wanted to update it with the new one. Waste of money, I know lol.

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
Yes Iā€™m getting the Blue Ti! I know natural Ti is the flagship but it just looks like another shade of gold / grey to me.

I donā€™t think this year will be as crazy as past years. The 15 PM 256GB is AU$2,199 here in Australia and thatā€™s a lot for a phone, and that wouldā€™ve put off some people.

Love the mulberry FineWoven btw
Wow!
Thanks for the fotos!
That settles it: I am going with mulberry!

At first I wanted taupe but then one of the blue ones and then the other blue oneā€¦ but now fall in love with mulberry! It looks soooooo much better in real light than the promo pictureā€¦

Canā€™t wait to order my titanium blue iPhone (128gb)!

miket09

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2013
Looks like Walmart is offering $1100 savings: https://www.walmart.com/cp/apple-iphone-terms-conditions/5116563?gbo=1

• Save up to $1,100 with AT&T​

Purchase the iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max, $100 instant savings by purchasing on installment. Meet qualifications for AT&T up to $1,000 Trade-in, details below.
    Purchase the iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Plus, $100 instant savings by purchasing on installment. Meet qualifications for AT&T up to $800 Trade-in, details below.

Reactions: killawat
Current situation right nowā€¦

Big day today. Hope you guys are ready. šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Øā¤ļø

IMG_0134.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.