Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Check out the edges of the Natural Titanium iPhone. So Natural!

This is not stainless steel. This is TITANIUM!

IMG_2821 2.JPG

bammargera3176

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2015
I have a slightly cracked back of my iphone 14 pro max. When i’ve traded in to Verizon with a small crack they haven’t cared in the past. If i were to use apple for the trade in this year with Verizon carrier does apple care?? Or no do they not care about the crack?? This will determine if i want to use apple or Verizon, and i definitely would prefer apple!

That color is the reason she upgraded her iPhone.

The reason I skipped the 13 lineup was because I’m superstitious about the number 13 🤓
I think I remember you saying something like that but iPhone 13 Pro Max was one of the best iPhone Apple has ever made. The Sierra Blue color was something.

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
I already have the iPhone 14 Pro, so I can't, in my good conscience, blindly buy the iPhone 15 Pro, by pre-ordering it, like I did with the iPhone 14 Pro last year. The updates aren't compelling enough to upgrade from a 14 Pro to a 15 Pro.

The only reason I may upgrade after the pre-order day has passed is the weight factor. The 14 Pro is indeed heavy for its size, and if the 15 Pro, because of its titanium build, is significantly lighter than the 14 Pro, then I may bite the bullet and upgrade to it. Hence, I need to hold the phone in my hands before I bite the bullet and splurge. The other improvements aren't significant enough, IMHO.

Reactions: xxray
Good luck to everyone today! I’m at London Heathrow airport waiting on my flight back to the states. I’ll be doing my preorder madness from the plane’s WiFi. Fingers crossed! 🤞 Save a 512gb Pro Max White for me!
Good luck to you! Hopefully, the plane's Wi-Fi is going to be good. I'm guessing you are going to be up in the air? Not sure how you are doing all this. The adrenaline rush would drive me crazy!

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Check out the edges of the Natural Titanium iPhone. So Natural!

This is not stainless steel. This is TITANIUM!

View attachment 2262333
For years now I have been wishing Apple would go back to brushed instead of shiny stainless steel. But for some reason I am not liking the brushed titanium look. I don’t know if it’s because I prefer the matte finish of the AWU or if it’s just the artificial look it has in photos. Hopefully it’ll look better in person.

For years now I have been wishing Apple would go back to brushed instead of shiny stainless steel. But for some reason I am not liking the brushed titanium look. I don’t know if it’s because I prefer the matte finish of the AWU or if it’s just the artificial look it has in photos. Hopefully it’ll look better in person.
Stainless Steel has gotten so old on the iPhone Pro Line up. It looks very outdated now. Titanium is going to feel very nice. It stays cool and looks cool too. I think you are going to like it. I love my Titanium Apple Watch Ultra.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I have T-Mobile, but I just order from Apple every year and never have any hassles. :)
iPhone 13: didn’t get my $500 trade credit for months
iPhone 14: T-Mobile crashed and shipping times slipped many weeks by the time they came back up
iPhone 15: Apple says to contact tmobile because of a problem with my carrier

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Good luck to you! Hopefully, the plane's Wi-Fi is going to be good. I'm guessing you are going to be up in the air? Not sure how you are doing all this. The adrenaline rush would drive me crazy!
Hopefully! The overseas airplane wifi doesn’t have the greatest rep but I just need one order hehe. I’m nervous because usually I’ve got the phone, iPad, and MacBook Pro at the helm for this task. 😂

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Stainless Steel has gotten so old on the iPhone Pro Line up. It looks very outdated now. Titanium is going to feel very nice. It stays cool and looks cool too. I think you are going to like it. I love my Titanium Apple Watch Ultra.
Was it ever confirmed whether or not these are built using 3D printed titanium frames? Maybe that is why the brushed look feels off to me. Idk 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully! The overseas airplane wifi doesn’t have the greatest rep but I just need one order hehe. I’m nervous because usually I’ve got the phone, iPad, and MacBook Pro at the helm for this task. 😂
That's wild. I'm still in shock. True Trooper!

I wouldn't have the guts to do all that. I would've stayed at the airport. Let me order my new iPhone peacefully. How would you be able to keep track of the pre-order time when you are up in the air?

Well it’s time for me to go to bed, good luck everyone, time to hop on the plane tomorrow !
@Kinggi The realest one out there! So happy to see you here. Still rocking the same profile picture, huh? Are you getting the black iPhone again this year or going with the white one?

Kinggi

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2020
@Kinggi The realest one out there! So happy to see you here. Still rocking the same profile picture, huh? Are you getting the black iPhone again this year or going with the white one?
You know I am always gonna go with the darkest 🙌🏽black titanium for me kinda happy it’s not gonna be too popular gonna make it easier for me to get! I see your going natural and blue those gonna be some toughies to get this year

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ you staying awake until preorders or setting an alarm? I see the thread has still been moving!

I think I’m locked in for the Black Titanium…Natural is my secondary choice…hopefully I will not falter decision wise haha.
Going to stay awake for a couple more hours. I think I'm only going to catch 2-3 hours of sleep max. Might have to catch up with sleep tomorrow. Will be setting like 20 different alarms. Best time of the year!

Excellent choice with the Black Titanium iPhone. Did you like the new Nike Apple Watch Ultra bands? Did you order the AW 2 too?

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Going to stay awake for a couple more hours. I think I'm only going to catch 2-3 hours of sleep max. Might have to catch up with sleep tomorrow. Will be setting like 20 different alarms. Best time of the year!

Excellent choice with the Black Titanium iPhone. Did you like the new Nike Apple Watch Ultra bands? Did you order the AW 2 too?

Wow, hopefully after preorders you can get some more rest and continue to feel better!

I did not order the AWU2, if it would have come in black like some of anticipated I think I would have made the jump. But I do like new face we will receive on Monday with WatchOS 10.

I did like and order two of the new Nike Bands; the Desert Stone Sport Band and the Sequioa & Orange Sport Loop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.