Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Why does the new Apple FineWoven case remind me of jeans or khaki cargo pants? Am I tripping?

What happens if you get this case wet? How FineWoven prove is this?

IMG_2877.JPG
IMG_2879.JPG
IMG_2878.JPG

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
See it for yourself. iPhone 15 Pro Max does not look white to me.

View attachment 2262170
Thank you so much for the photo comparison. You are always so helpful to all of us! I just want the lightest color Titanium phone this year. Last year’s purple was my first dark phone since the beginning. It wasn’t really purple to me and I never got used to having a dark phone. I usually get a gold phone, so the “creamy white” is ok with me. I will be happy with the ”White” Titanium this year.

lsara

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2015
Decided on White Titanium and got my pre preorder set up. I was tempted by the blue but I love how white looks with all of the cases including clear. I’ll be picking up at my local Apple Store on release day since it’s only 20 minutes away.

Thank you so much for the photo comparison. You are always so helpful to all of us! I just want the lightest color Titanium phone this year. Last year’s purple was my first dark phone since the beginning. It wasn’t really purple to me and I never got used to having a dark phone. I usually get a gold phone, so the “creamy white” is ok with me. I will be happy with the ”White” Titanium this year.
No problem! Happy to help :)

I liked the Purple iPhone 14 Pro Max but I was getting bored out of that color. I think the iPhone 14 Pro Max in Silver/White was astonishing and Apple had nailed the color. This year the white iPhone is more of a creamy white like you said. Regardless, Titanium material is going to feel amazing. I've been waiting for this.

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
No problem! Happy to help :)

I liked the Purple iPhone 14 Pro Max but I was getting bored out of that color. I think the iPhone 14 Pro Max in Silver/White was astonishing and Apple had nailed the color. This year the white iPhone is more of a creamy white like you said. Regardless, Titanium material is going to feel amazing. I've been waiting for this.
I really regret going with purple instead of the white. Not making that mistake again this year.

I really regret going with purple instead of the white. Not making that mistake again this year.
Same. From September until December, I tried to find an iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB in Silver and didn't have any luck for 3 months. They were sold out and were always unavailable. It was a struggle otherwise I would have ordered one for myself. Around January they were back in stock and I was like ahhh it's too late now. Not going to make that mistake again either.

Going to order the 15 Pro Max in Natural Titanium today!! Very very excited!
Yay! So glad you are ordering a new iPhone 15 Pro Max in Natural Titanium this year. It's my top choice too! You are in India so wonder if you will get your iPhone from China or India. Maybe you can go down and visit the iPhone Assembly plant for us in India :) Welcome!!! So happy to see this.

I skipped the iPhone 13 lineup and that has been the only time my son and fiancé ended up having a newer iPhone than me.
Dang! Missed out. iPhone 13 Pro Max in Sierra Blue was stunningly gorgeous. Such a beautiful color. It was refreshing.

F6C0P-aWEAEY7u-

svish

macrumors G4
Nov 25, 2017
Yay! So glad you are ordering a new iPhone 15 Pro Max in Natural Titanium this year. It's my top choice too! You are in India so wonder if you will get your iPhone from China or India. Maybe you can go down and visit the iPhone Assembly plant for us in India :) Welcome!!! So happy to see this.
Pro Models are not made in India. Will be coming from China.

Hopefully Pro models are manufacturerd in the future. Should help to bring the price down

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.