Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
Anyone figure out for sure how we ordering if we’re not on one of the 3 carriers (t-mobile, Verizon, Att) and want to do installments through Apple Card?

Reactions: Brad7

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
I am getting some last minutes doubts if I better change to 256gb instead of 128gb I currently have in my 12pro…
But the phone is expensive enough and I don’t really know it I really need more space…

I am usually very close of the space being full but that almost since day one … so I guess I‘d fill it up anyways… and I should sort and delete some old stuff to free some space… BUT…

Oh no… now I am in a dilemma…and not that much time left…
Grrrrrr
What if you supplemented with iCloud+ storage?

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Thank you catching that. Mental health is real. I'm already running on no sleep. It's been fixed thanks! Which iPhone are you planning on pre-ordering with us?
I am trying to get a 15 Pro Max, but as I posted earlier in this thread, I'm running into issues with the pre-registration for T-Mobile. Earlier I did pre-registration for a 15 Pro Max in blue, and I was planning to trade in my 13 Pro. But then I realized that a better deal would be to get and trade a 3rd gen iPhone SE for $800 in trade credit, and then get separate credit for the 13 Pro, so my total credit would exceed the $1000 limit. I also decided to switch from blue to natural titanium because that seems like a more popular color. But when I cancelled the pre-registration and tried to do it again (because Apple wouldn't let me edit) I started getting an error in the page where it asks for my phone number and PIN. The Apple.com website says I'm not upgrade eligible even though I bought my last phone in full. I've been talking to T-Mobile chat for almost two hours now trying to sort this out before 5am PT.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: gotong and Brad7
View attachment 2261584
All set. The notification that I could pre-preorder came from AT&T and not Apple which was weird.
Yay! You are pre-ordering with us. Why you gotta play with our feelings like that? Talking about you are not going to pre order this year and not feeling it. Come on!

Welcome back! So happy to see you this year! One of the real ones out there! 👍

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Really debating if I should just order one iPhone first and not two. But not sure what to do.. Maybe the Pre-order process will be seamless this year?
If the rumors turn out to be true about the 15 Pro Max being easier to repair the back glass panel, you could swap the back panels on each to give a custom look to them. Titanium frame one color and the back another.

If the rumors turn out to be true about the 15 Pro Max being easier to repair the back glass panel, you could swap the back panels on each to give a custom look to them. Titanium frame one color and the back another.
But the problem is that voids the warranty of the iPhone. Apple Store hates that 😂

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
Crap. I didn’t get to setup my pre-order

1694756931115.png

first 30 minutes is rather long

I recommend first 5-10 minutes

for the regular 15s that wont sell out

15 pros might sell out within a couple hours

15 pro max might sell out within the hour

natural titanium will be first to go
Agreed! The Pro Max’s models will face a massive supply constraint. Apple is 2-3 weeks behind the production. So they will likely to sell out first.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Apple just closed their store and I'm still on the chat with T-Mobile to figure out why it's not letting me preregister. Was anyone able to get a preregistration in after 9pm PT?

• Sad
Reactions: Brad7

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
And here we are again, new year, new phone! 🤣 I've been getting the latest iPhone every year for as long as I can remember and taking advantage of the trade-in price with Apple, but I swore this year that I wouldn't get the new one because I loved the dark purple of my 14 Pro Max, but I can't resist. I'm ready to pre-order the 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium from Apple. :) So will be on here to track it as usual from China/Alaska/Louisville/here. Can't wait! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.