Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
IMG_1104.jpeg
I just bought this case. I love green.

Alectric

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2009
That’s great your husband knows about your habit of buying a new phone every year and even accommodates your situation.

I haven’t even told my wife and she probably won’t know until we go to pick it up on release day. 🙂
Yes. This is great and she’s very lucky to have him.
I’m picking up a 15P for the wife. She’s not as in to this process as I am but she would be lost without her super fast 💨 iPhone and husband who sets it up for her and takes care of any issues that may arise 😉

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
In the past few years, I've been successful with the Apple Store app on my iPhone. I haven't even bothered with using my laptop or even mobile browser. You do have to keep refreshing at 8:00am as they don't always start on "time".
Totally agree. The iPhone app has been my go-to for several years now.

Reactions: hungryteresa

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
We can order two iPhone's per account right? I don't see a limit listed anywhere. I'm upgrading through IUP and I'm buying my partner's iPhone in full with no carrier. I want to buy hers first though because she needs an upgrade more than I do lol. Both devices I have saved for pre-order. When buying more than one iPhone during pre-order, how does that process go? It's the first time I've ordered more than one device.

LogicalApex

macrumors 65816
Nov 13, 2015
PA, USA
What’s everyone’s protocol for preordering? Opening the App Store on multiple devices? Multiple tabs on a laptop? Just using an iPhone?

I am a seasoned vet. Always have iPhone and Mac in hand. Some years the store app is faster and less error prone. Other years the website is. No need to add extra stress being unprepared!

That said, the pre- order of the pre-order might really help to make this a smooth process. We shall see!

ShadowGuardian87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2020
Virginia
So I am doing something wild and crazy this year. I am not gonna pre-order tomorrow/today. Instead, I am just gonna try my luck on launch weekend, and then if still really want to upgrade, just order one online if I strike out. I am honestly not hammering to have the 15 pro max on day one ( which is a first lol).

I do have a trade-in ( 14 pro max) that would lower the cost to 550 for the 15 pro max 256 GB. I would rather do the trade in-store so the credit is applied instantly.

I remember my local stores had decent none pre-order stock for the iPhone 11, 12, and 14 pro max. This also gives me more time to really think on upgrading or not. This dilemma has been too much lol. But my mind is at ease with this game plan. Best of luck to you all today with pre-ordering!!

Allen_Wentz

macrumors 68040
Dec 3, 2016
USA
One of the many reasons i'm happy I don't live in Seattle (west coast) anymore. Don't have to wake up at 4:30am for the pre-order. Hoping to get the first local in store pick up slot as that seems to be the fastest.
Sure it is the fastest - - except when it isn't. Best is to preorder and only deal with the store if preorder fails.

kitt9000

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2012
I have a natural titanium pre-preorder set up and a blue one. They both reference the same iPhone 14 Pro max for trade in.

Should i delete one? Is having two of them going to mess me up? I’m only going to actually order one of them.

I just can’t make up my mind which color I want.
You’re good, I’ve done this before. even tho both pre pre orders are referencing the trade ins I had no issues previously ordering the one I wanted in the end. One year I think I needed up ordering two with the same trade in references in the order and sent the trade in in the box with with the label that was sent referencing the one I ended up keeping. 👍🏾

Reactions: 5105973

cannono

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2014
Sure it is the fastest - - except when it isn't. Best is to preorder and only deal with the store if preorder fails.
He means when preordering, for actual release day, he wants to pick up instead of wait for delivery at home. I do the same - store pickup is way quicker that day for me.

Allen_Wentz

macrumors 68040
Dec 3, 2016
USA
So I am doing something wild and crazy this year. I am not gonna pre-order tomorrow/today. Instead, I am just gonna try my luck on launch weekend, and then if still really want to upgrade, just order one online if I strike out. I am honestly not hammering to have the 15 pro max on day one ( which is a first lol).

I do have a trade-in ( 14 pro max) that would lower the cost to 550 for the 15 pro max 256 GB. I would rather do the trade in-store so the credit is applied instantly.

I remember my local stores had decent none pre-order stock for the iPhone 11, 12, and 14 pro max. This also gives me more time to really think on upgrading or not. This dilemma has been too much lol. But my mind is at ease with this game plan. Best of luck to you all today with pre-ordering!!

I have a natural titanium pre-preorder set up and a blue one. They both reference the same iPhone 14 Pro max for trade in.

Should i delete one? Is having two of them going to mess me up? I’m only going to actually order one of them.

I just can’t make up my mind which color I want.
OMG! I didn't even think of that. Now you got me scared and paranoid too. Maybe I should just order one and focus on that model and then go back and order the 2nd one later? Don't want any hick-ups ordering too. Greed is a bad thing!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.