Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Here are your iPhone 15 Pro Max color choices. Choose wisely! Ask yourself: What do you see yourself with?

IMG_2792.jpeg
IMG_2789.jpeg
IMG_2790.jpeg
IMG_2791.jpeg

Real images from the Apple Wonderlust event.

Last edited:

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
Yes, I get a few every year and send the one(s) I don’t like back. As long as they don’t show wear you should be golden!
Thanks! (Just needed some reassuring)

So let’s hope the fineWoven doesn’t show any wear after those 14 days… but then I guess it should be considered manufacturing defect if I am not treating it violently…

Reactions: Kat1661

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
OMG! I didn't even think of that. Now you got me scared and paranoid too. Maybe I should just order one and focus on that model and then go back and order the 2nd one later? Don't want any hick-ups ordering too. Greed is a bad thing!
yeah i had a 512 and 1tb saved with the same trade in. decided to just delete the 512 to avoid any complications. heck what’s an extra $200 when you’re spending that much to begin with. i’m surprised the apple store is still open. in years past i think i remember it being closed early.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Do what I'm doing.. Order both. I'm not ready to see almost $4,000 USD tomorrow tho. Not excited about that. But you only get to live once. Need to upgrade.
Umm, ok, my card suffered a hit $4000 today. Have to take down two 100 ft tall trees on my property. My neighbor is anxious because one is dead and threatens his property, I'm anxious because one leans over my roof from twenty feet beside my garage. That credit card is hot, already smoking, but it better be ready to take another hit early tomorrow morning and I'll only buy one iPhone.

hch720

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2022
So I am doing something wild and crazy this year. I am not gonna pre-order tomorrow/today. Instead, I am just gonna try my luck on launch weekend, and then if still really want to upgrade, just order one online if I strike out. I am honestly not hammering to have the 15 pro max on day one ( which is a first lol).

I do have a trade-in ( 14 pro max) that would lower the cost to 550 for the 15 pro max 256 GB. I would rather do the trade in-store so the credit is applied instantly.

I remember my local stores had decent none pre-order stock for the iPhone 11, 12, and 14 pro max. This also gives me more time to really think on upgrading or not. This dilemma has been too much lol. But my mind is at ease with this game plan. Best of luck to you all today with pre-ordering!!

Do they let you do in-store trade-ins on launch day?

Umm, ok, my card suffered a hit $4000 today. Have to take down two 100 ft tall trees on my property. My neighbor is anxious because one is dead and threatens his property, I'm anxious because one leans over my roof from twenty feet beside my garage. That credit card is hot, already smoking, but it better be ready to take another hit early tomorrow morning and I'll only buy one iPhone.
Oh Wow! I'm here to help.

The struggle is real. Let me hook you up with an Apple Card. Enjoy your excellent credit limit sir!

IMG_2526 2.JPG

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
@Whistler Mac You need to be like Rick Ross! This is your situation. Sorry for the language.

You are the biggest boss! Watch him cut down the tree with no training. Home depot style lol

The new iPhone 15 is so good.
If I try to take down my own trees, of this size, I'd take out half my neighbors and my own house. Where would UPS deliver then??????

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
I am getting some last minutes doubts if I better change to 256gb instead of 128gb I currently have in my 12pro…
But the phone is expensive enough and I don’t really know it I really need more space…

I am usually very close of the space being full but that almost since day one … so I guess I‘d fill it up anyways… and I should sort and delete some old stuff to free some space… BUT…

Oh no… now I am in a dilemma…and not that much time left…
Grrrrrr

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.