Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
ā­ļø @naturalstar ā­ļø

Always the realest one out here. Thank you so much for all your positive energy. I appreciate you! I appreciate you more than you know. You've been awesome throughout these years. Keep the mediation going. It's great for your inner and outer health. More importantly, good for your soul. You are one of my true inspirations for why I started these launch threads. I always think of you before I start to put everything together. Always in my mind.

The new iPhone is going to be amazing! A new era is coming. Congratz again and see you around. :)

Well first THANK YOU! Iā€™m actually speechless here. I donā€™t see myself as having any influence just sharing in the collective love of for all (or most) things Apple. To know that I have in some way made an impression despite my relative light posting in recent times is touching. Itā€™s truly not how often we speak, but what we say. Ah, thereā€™s so much more than meditation to who I am, but it certainly is a connecting factor. Thank you again for your kind words. I appreciate them. Now let me share something from a different placeā€¦

When you first came here, I saw that you were just trying to feel your way through. Each of these sub forums have their own culture and some arenā€™t so friendly. A forum for enthusiasts who donā€™t want people to be enthusiastic - go figure! But youā€™ve carried on and each year you continue to bring more people together. Through the sheer fact of you being who you are and radiating it proudly, youā€™ve made this time of year a must attend event even if a person isnā€™t buying. I have no doubt that this thread is watched and being noted every year. While this would not be anything without all of us, it certainly would not be what it is now without YOU, Yay.

So continue to shine bright, share your love and light, and continue to do your part to invoke happiness, unity, joy all around. You are indeed powerful. Healing comes in many different forms. Continue to be a force for good. You have more work to do.

āœØšŸ’–āœØ

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
Status finally changed to
IMG_6149.gif
preparing for delivery

goneeuro02

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
You'll love the UniFi UDM - I have it and beats the pants any other mesh router.

Love the detailed & deep info you can use to control, manage, monitor internet traffic...
I have a new client who wants these in his restaurants. I grabbed one and took it home to learn the interface and ended up ordering one for myself after a day or two of playing with it. lol

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Do yā€™all think it would be possible to change my outright purchase order to a T-Mobile EIP at pickup time? The Apple chat said yes earlier this week but this morning a different rep said noā€¦

SpecB

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
Jamaica
You'll love the UniFi UDM - I have it and beats the pants any other mesh router.

Love the detailed & deep info you can use to control, manage, monitor internet traffic...
Ubiquiti FTW! Current home setup: UDM-PRO SE | USW-Pro-24-PoE | USW-Pro-24-PoE | AC U6 lite / U6 Pros / Cameras wired & Wireless.

1695390166750.png
1695390208098.png

Last edited:

darinzook

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2016
Charlotte, NC
And this is what happens when you don't have an Apple Polishing Cloth...

Sorry just had to throw that out there...

šŸ˜˜

F6lecYqXkAAJgwM
I'm annoyed by that post. Do you see the Costco receipt? Costco will accept returns on ANYTHING. They've had people buy patio furniture and use it for a season, and return it at the end of the season. I really hope Costco isn't taking back broken iPhones due to YouTubers looking to get a few clicks...

Csp528

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, USA
They may not even do that - I NEVER got an arrival scan at my local hub. It hadn't updated since 8:10 yesterday morning in Louisville. Then at 6:43 local time, I got a 'preparing for delivery'. It jumped all scans for departure/arrival so you may just jump to that prior to getting it out for delivery. Best of luck
Iā€™m hoping this is the situation as itā€™s now 9:46am and still no update. I do have a delivery window of 11:15-3:15 which is around the normal time that UPS delivers to my house.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.