Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
How is that possible? Did he order from Apple or Verizon?

Verizon website. Our company uses VZ as our provider. I didn't believe him when he told me this morning because the quoted date I got this morning for mine. I went and checked his order and sure enough he has a tracking number. Check the tracking and the label was created this morning w/ delivery schedule for tomorrow. Hope mine moves as fast.

mrgossett

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2008
The 11/2 ship by date has disappeared from the order page on My Verizon, for my 7+128 JB preordered on 9/9. Hope that means something. At least I'm not getting angry every time I see that date, since my original date was 10/5.

Two Stacks

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
New Orleans
When I was going through the pre order process it said 9/23. my order confirmation said 9/28. I hope to have my phone by Oct. 1.

Hell, can't even get the apple case yet, I just have the Zagg protector.

onlymiah

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2011
Central Pennsylvania
So if I login I have no ship date. However, if I just go to the order status page without logging in it says 9/28.

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 125

myditka

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2012
GOT AN EMAIL!
Your order is scheduled to be processed. Average processing time is 3 days. You will receive a confirmation email when processing is complete and your device has shipped.

My Sisters Iphone 7 had this message last time and it was shipped the following morning. I have a 9/23 ship date so I think i should be getting it Friday still.. Had me worried for a minute

EDIT: 128gb iPhone 7 plus

Reactions: Krissy_21

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
GOT AN EMAIL!
Your order is scheduled to be processed. Average processing time is 3 days. You will receive a confirmation email when processing is complete and your device has shipped.

My Sisters Iphone 7 had this message last time and it was shipped the following morning. I have a 9/23 ship date so I think i should be getting it Friday still.. Had me worried for a minute

I really hope we all get our notifications and shipments soon. Which JB did you order?

Hemifam

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
California
GOT AN EMAIL!

Who sent this email? :confused:

erftbll81

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
GOT AN EMAIL!

I received this exact same email for my moms iPhone 7+ RG before it shipped. This was this past Saturday, and it shipped the following day, and it arrived today.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.