Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimmyb124

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Nebraska
It's heeeeerrrrrreeeeeee... (I'm afraid to take the plastic off.)

e8f6d5fb100a08bef9366c4008818b44.jpg

35689788ddcd0adcd0897b0a1a5383dd.jpg
Mad stoked for you! Thanks for the pics. I really can't wait for mine!

koolaid-drinker

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Kingsport,Tn
Ok Gang, so I just got off the phone with the direct of orders for Verizon.

She said that the main issue is that Apple sent VZW ZERO Iphone 7 Pluses.

They literally have no inventory for the phones currently.

The 9/28 date is the earliest ship date for the phones but on her system they are showing shipping 11/16 (for the 9/28 orders).

txlonghorn15

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016

The 9/28 date is the earliest ship date for the phones but on her system they are showing shipping 11/16 (for the 9/28 orders).

o_O:(

buck1127

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2011

That's is just messed up in so many wats

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016

That's such bull****

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
I'd say hold off from overreacting too hard. Verizon reps are saying something different every time. Plus, I think if Apple gets whim of this, they'll correct it and ship the phones to Verizon faster. If we really ended up waiting until November, the bad press will build.

Also, the only reason I didn't preorder from Apple is because on their app, I ended up getting a reservation number and they said they'd email me later. I assumed that this reservation wouldn't put me in the same spot as those ordering at that same time. Am I correct there? That's the only reason I decided to complete my order on the Verizon site. I didn't get my reservation email from Apple until 10am the next morning.

Reactions: Krissy_21

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN

That is odd considering I'm typing this on my JB 128GB+ that Verizon sent to me. See my post above. Picked it up this morning from UPS.

koolaid-drinker

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Kingsport,Tn
I'd say hold off from overreacting too hard. Verizon reps are saying something different every time. Plus, I think if Apple gets whim of this, they'll correct it and ship the phones to Verizon faster. If we really ended up waiting until November, the bad press will build.

Also, the only reason I didn't preorder from Apple is because on their app, I ended up getting a reservation number and they said they'd email me later. I assumed that this reservation wouldn't put me in the same spot as those ordering at that same time. Am I correct there? That's the only reason I decided to complete my order on the Verizon site. I didn't get my reservation email from Apple until 10am the next morning.

This wasn't a normal verizon rep.vv
This was the Director of Operations and Marketing .

I never call VZW customer service if I have any issues or questions.
I call these guys because they gave me awesome personal service and their personal cell,
in case I had any more issues.

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around

If this is true I'm going to say screw it and get the Note 7 if samsung ever fixes the battery issue lol.

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
If this is true I'm going to say screw it and get the Note 7 if samsung ever fixes the battery issue lol.

I think Verizon going to get more Jet Black iPhones much faster, apple is increasing production. I had a 9/28 shipping date on my Jet Black 7+ but I got mine in Launch day.

Reactions: CarpeNoctem103

laurenbanjo

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
So jealous!!!! No updates for me. As much as I want jet black, if matte black becomes available first I'm thinking of just buying that... can't take the waiting. :(

NeverSummer79

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Parker, CO
I'm kind of regretting ordering the jb+ 256. If I had known I would have gone with another color.
Why? Still waiting for mine, but it'll still be worth it. It's not like you're actually gonna wait more than a month. Have a Spigen Liquid Crystal case waiting for it to hopefully show off the shine yet still protect it from scratches. Also, as of a few minutes ago, the estimated ship date of 9/28 just disappeared. Hoping that's a good sign.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIGGDEEP

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
Let's be honest, you only regret ordering it or cancel your order because you're impatient.

I just got mine today. It's a gorgeous device. Sure it attracts fingerprints. But you knew that before you ordered it. In the end, it's just a phone. And one you'll be proud to own.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.