Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Calisunshine901

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Probably Apple's site.

That's what I'm thinking

It says its for both Apple and carriers. Apparently they are now shipping straight from china like they would for Apple orders

Right but those people might have ordered from apples site for their specific carrier. I could be wrong but only time will tell. I still have yet to run into a verizon store with a plus model in stock.

Reactions: Moore94

Panic61

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
What was your preorder time? or confirmation time?

Confirmation email at 3:20am EST. The email originally had delivery by 9/28, Verizon site says expected ship date of 9/28, nothing since, except the ship date disappeared today for a while, it's back now, same date

JEboomin

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
9/9 2:06am confirm email, 128gb JB Plus. 9/23 expected delivery.

I have my "CC charged" post already typed and ready to go in my notes. Once I copy and paste it, it WILL break the Internet.

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

castorbroome3

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2015
I have the same ship date of 9/23. I wonder when they will charge me?
[doublepost=1474329030][/doublepost]Finally something new on my account!! My date just disappeared!!! Probably nothing!! But its more then I have seen since 9/9....

Hemifam

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
California
Well bitter sweet moment here guys my wife ordered a 7+ MB 256 at 1:41 pm 9/9 and we just got charged for it. Still waiting and hoping for a charge on my JB 7+ 256 tonight or soon or things are about to get real awkward around here lol. :p

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.