Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
I find it odd that my order number just changed from preorder to an order number. And my ship date of 10/5 disappeared completely. No clue if this is a good or bad thing.

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
It would be helpful if posters here would always post their phone details along with order status. It is hard to memorize who has ordered which phones and clumsy to keep checking previous posts to identify the needed info.
My 7 128 GB is still showing Oct. 5 and has since email confirmation at 2:15 AM CDT Sep 9. I was hoping it might be sooner but the above posts now make me more worried that it could be later! :eek:
I also ordered the jb 128gb 7+ at 3:15 est. My delivery date is 10/5. No movement yet. Still processing.

Reactions: jekjones1558

raoden

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2015
My expected ship date went from 10/05 to 10/26 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had ordered at my JB 7+ 128GB at 15:25 EST. Got confirmation at 15:31. My order status page (when I login to MyVerizon) was showing a ship date of 10/05. But while clicking the email link it kept showing 10/26. Now my order status page and email link are both showing 10/26 :(.

Reactions: Krissy_21

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I had ordered at my JB 7+ 128GB at 15:25 EST. Got confirmation at 15:31. My order status page (when I login to MyVerizon) was showing a ship date of 10/05. But while clicking the email link it kept showing 10/26. Now my order status page and email link are both showing 10/26 :(.

Yup same. Verizon is useless. They're blaming Apple about the late ship dates. Saying there's no stock. They're the ones to blame for providing false dates to begin with. I just got off chat. Makes me want to change my order. Ughh!!!

Reactions: Hemifam

Tekjams

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
Thought I'd chip in here.

Ordered a 7+ 128gb in jet black (so shiny!) as soon as preorders went live on Verizon. Got my confirmation email at 1:17am (I'm in MST) with a deliver by date of 10/5. Status page has said ship by date of 9/23 since I ordered. No changes since. No cc charges.

shane.williamson

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Thought I'd chip in here.

Ordered a 7+ 128gb in jet black (so shiny!) as soon as preorders went live on Verizon. Got my confirmation email at 1:17am (I'm in MST) with a deliver by date of 10/5. Status page has said ship by date of 9/23 since I ordered. No changes since. No cc charges.

Same exact situation here... at this point just wishing for any change at all. I can't imagine it'll actually take that long to ship them if we ordered as soon as we did

Tmybrgr

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
The fact that it's so quiet in here is a bad sign lol

Anyone cancelling orders? Or switching colors?
I cancelled one jb 256 was showing 9/28 for both on order but I saw it in store and it's OK but it scratches very easy the in store model had many scratches after less than a day o much use buy Pele but still it looked fairly fragile. I kept one on order for my partner and it still shows 9/28 ordered 9/9 1220am. I switched to gold plus through Apple directly that shows 2 week shipping. At this rate I don't think Verizon is getting any jb pluses any time soon but that's just me speculating why would apple release then to suppliers when they can't even ship themmselves to November whole thing is crazy and not very well thought out. Yes it's popular but this was also a very botched deployment

Hemifam

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
California
I cancelled one jb 256 was showing 9/28 for both on order but I saw it in store and it's OK but it scratches very easy the in store model had many scratches after less than a day o much use buy Pele but still it looked fairly fragile. I kept one on order for my partner and it still shows 9/28 ordered 9/9 1220am. I switched to gold plus through Apple directly that shows 2 week shipping. At this rate I don't think Verizon is getting any jb pluses any time soon but that's just me speculating why would apple release then to suppliers when they can't even ship themmselves to November whole thing is crazy and not very well thought out. Yes it's popular but this was also a very botched deployment
People have been getting charged for JB one guy on a Verizon forum says his is scheduled for delivery 9/20

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
b87c540900656f70c59883d6698abbac.jpg

So, my local Apple Store has 128 and 256 variants of the Plus in Black.

Anyone know the pluses or minuses of this vs the Verizon DPP? I was able to use the Matte Black version yesterday and while I like the finish of the Jet Black more, I don't think I can not put it in a case. So it'll be covered up anyway.

Would I have to sell my 6S+ on my own and then just pay Verizon off? Or do I trade this in to Apple?

Also, since the IUP includes AppleCare+, I would be able to cancel insurance through Verizon. The only thing AppleCare+ doesn't cover is theft or loss.

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
b87c540900656f70c59883d6698abbac.jpg

So, my local Apple Store has 128 and 256 variants of the Plus in Black.

Anyone know the pluses or minuses of this vs the Verizon DPP? I was able to use the Matte Black version yesterday and while I like the finish of the Jet Black more, I don't think I can not put it in a case. So it'll be covered up anyway.

Would I have to sell my 6S+ on my own and then just pay Verizon off? Or do I trade this in to Apple?

Also, since the IUP includes AppleCare+, I would be able to cancel insurance through Verizon. The only thing AppleCare+ doesn't cover is theft or loss.
Both plans are. Basically the same aside that Apple gives you AppleCare.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
The fact that it's so quiet in here is a bad sign lol

Anyone cancelling orders? Or switching colors?
I tried was going to go with the 256 fb instead of the 128 I previously ordered being that one had a ship date of oct 5, which has pushed back to nov 16, one week before my ship date, I'll just wait, ugh

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
This is almost comical. I just reserved a MB 7+ at Apple. Then I just got charged at 10:30am for my JB 7+ through Verizon. Shipping date: 9/18.

Jet Black 128GB 7+

Original order ship date: 10/5
Reordered ship date due to Verizon error: 11/19
New charged and ship date: 9/18

No tracking # yet.

Reactions: laurenbanjo
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.