Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hemifam

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
California
Let's pretend for this post that you ACTUALLY know what you're talking about.

Go back and look at my latest posts. I ordered right at 2am CT last Friday. The CSR messed up my wife's order and we had to reorder three hours later. No fault of my own.

So I'm supposed to be inconvenienced according to you because someone else messed up? Are you kidding me?

Don't comment on things you don't understand. No one gets bumped up because they complained about something that they did wrong.

Go away. Go cry yourself to sleep whining about how your phone is late.
That was your first problem dealing with a REP over the phone and not doing it yourself so boo hoo to you and your JTL request lmao

Hemifam

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
California

Go back and look at my latest posts. I ordered right at 2am CT last Friday. The CSR messed up my wife's order and we had to reorder three hours later. No fault of my own.

So I'm supposed to be inconvenienced according to you because someone else messed up? Are you kidding me?

Don't comment on things you don't understand. No one gets bumped up because they complained about something that they did wrong.

Plus we all know you cried and cried and most likely threatened to close your Verizon account to get your so called JTL request . :D
[doublepost=1474069166][/doublepost]
Lol. Riiiiiight. I'm not the one crying about my late phone.

Kick rocks, kid.
You are in this thread aren't you... :p

Hemifam

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
California

Let's recall here who got butt hurt over someone stating their opinion looks like somebody is in a bad mood lol o_O

Reactions: CanesDrew

scrillantro

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2016
Ordered at 12:05AM or 12:07AM PST, I forget. But got my confirmation email at 12:12AM.

7+128JB. Email says 9/23 ship date, VZW preorder search says 10/5. Still processing.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire

Just out of curiosity what is the inconvience? You don't have another cell phone to use until you receive a new one? A VZW rep messed up my order as well as the online ordering wouldn't work (attempted to do so until after 330am) for me and it caused me to have to wait longer for my phone as the receive by date changed due to them having to cancel my first order and place a second one as they ordered the wrong phone. I have my iPhone 6 to use until the new one comes so I wouldn't really call it an inconvience. I will wait patiently until my phone comes and I won't be calling to try and get it bumped as me getting a phone earlier could cause someone else to have to wait longer. It's just a phone and the one I have now works fine. I ordered a 256gb jet black 7 plus.

Reactions: Hemifam

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I read wrong, not condoning jumping in front of anyone, I was speaking of his date getting pushed forward

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
Just out of curiosity what is the inconvience? You don't have another cell phone to use until you receive a new one? A VZW rep messed up my order as well as the online ordering wouldn't work (attempted to do so until after 330am) for me and it caused me to have to wait longer for my phone as the receive by date changed due to them having to cancel my first order and place a second one as they ordered the wrong phone. I have my iPhone 6 to use until the new one comes so I wouldn't really call it an inconvience. I will wait patiently until my phone comes and I won't be calling to try and get it bumped as me getting a phone earlier could cause someone else to have to wait longer. It's just a phone and the one I have now works fine. I ordered a 256gb jet black 7 plus.

So let me understand this correctly. I already had the date of 10/5. Verizon messed up my order, then new order was 11/16, and offered to do a "JTL" request to give me my original date back.

So where am I at fault here? Maybe I'm missing something. Or MAYBE you guys are upset at Apple and getting mad at the wrong people?

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
So let me understand this correctly. I already had the date of 10/5. Verizon messed up my order, then new order was 11/16, and offered to do a "JTL" request to give me my original date back.

So where am I at fault here? Maybe I'm missing something. Or MAYBE you guys are upset at Apple and getting mad at the wrong people?
All I asked was what the inconvience was and stated I was just going to wait patiently for my order as there are people on the main forum thread raising hell to get their phone early as if it was life or death .

Reactions: areyes163

SumYoungGai

macrumors 65816
Jun 11, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
Just got charged!!!!
Expected ship date 9/16
u9iYe6H.jpg

Reactions: roncito

mrgossett

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2008

Same here... I'm annoyed at the two different dates for shipment/delivery from Verizon, but I have a perfectly fine, totally reliable iPhone 6. I'm taking it on a trip next week, for the last time, which makes me a little sad in a way. I hope the 7+ that will arrive eventually is as reliable and dependable as the 6 has been.

mastercheif91

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
256gb 7+ JB, just got charged. Got my 9/9 confirmation email at 3:04am EDT. , ship date on my verizon has now disappeared. Email order status link still showing 9/28 date. No shipment email yet either.

Reactions: Moore94 and roncito
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.