Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
Almost 24 hrs since getting charged and got tracking after 15+ hrs but no updates on tracking from fedex
I finally called to get a live person. It has been 22 hours since I was charged. I was told that my phone won't ship until tomorrow and I won't get a tracking number until then. 2 business days, so sounds like maybe Wednesday. What a fiasco. I think I need a drink.

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I finally called to get a live person. It has been 22 hours since I was charged. I was told that my phone won't ship until tomorrow and I won't get a tracking number until then. 2 business days, so sounds like maybe Wednesday. What a fiasco. I think I need a drink.

They definitely don't know what they're doing. Smh

Enjoy that drink! It's still the weekend!

Reactions: jekjones1558

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
I might have to extend it to a 3 day weekend if I get a working tracking number tomorrow. Please post, Krissy_21, when your tracking number starts showing progress!

Reactions: Krissy_21

dougg3

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
Been lurking in this thread for a while, and I'm ready to report some activity finally! 20 minutes ago my card was charged for my JB 7 128 GB. Order time was 12:20 AM Pacific, confirmation email received at 12:24. Estimated shipping date was always 10/5.

Reactions: jekjones1558

laurenbanjo

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Omg I'm so happy! After spending literally all day in bed with a migraine, I have some good news. My phone was shipped today! 7+ JB 256Gb with the 10/05 estimate. Arriving on Tuesday! I'm so excited because I'm seeing Green Day on Wednesday so now I'll be able to test out that telephoto lens. :D

Reactions: CarpeNoctem103

buck1127

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2011
Omg I'm so happy! After spending literally all day in bed with a migraine, I have some good news. My phone was shipped today! 7+ JB 256Gb with the 10/05 estimate. Arriving on Tuesday! I'm so excited because I'm seeing Green Day on Wednesday so now I'll be able to test out that telephoto lens. :D

Awesome on both fronts

Reactions: laurenbanjo

laurenbanjo

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Let me know how the concert was
It'll be amazing. They're doing a small club tour before their album releases so I know they're gonna play a lot of rarities that they'd never play at a stadium show. So exited! I'll share some of the 7+ pics I take. Normally I line up all day to be in front but I have to work so I'll be in the back this time which is why I'm excited to have the telephoto lens.

I'm just gonna have to get used to the bigger size, though (coming from a regular 6s). I hate carrying purses so from now on I'm only gonna buy pants with pockets big enough to fit my 7+ ... you hear that, women's pants manufacturers?

buck1127

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2011
It'll be amazing. They're doing a small club tour before their album releases so I know they're gonna play a lot of rarities that they'd never play at a stadium show. So exited! I'll share some of the 7+ pics I take. Normally I line up all day to be in front but I have to work so I'll be in the back this time which is why I'm excited to have the telephoto lens.

I'm just gonna have to get used to the bigger size, though (coming from a regular 6s). I hate carrying purses so from now on I'm only gonna buy pants with pockets big enough to fit my 7+ ... you hear that, women's pants manufacturers?
I'm 6'2" so in the front or back can usually see ok

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
My order contains a Jet Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and Matte Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and a Gold iPhone 7 128GB. My expected Ship date went back to its original date of 10/05. I am hoping it will ship earlier. It now says Shipment #1 for all 3 of them as well. Anyone else have similar movement for group ordering?

Order Date:
09/09/2016 12:27 AM Pacific

Order Status:
We received your order and it is in process.

Expected ship date: 10/05
I WAS FINALLY CHARGED FOR MY ORDER HERE AROUND 4:00PM! Now what is my next step?!

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I WAS FINALLY CHARGED FOR MY ORDER HERE AROUND 4:00PM! Now what is my next step?!
About 15+ hours later you'll see tracking # but won't be able to see any updates from ups/FedEx for probably another 24 hours after getting tracking #. At least that's what's going on with mine lol

I'm currently waiting to see tracking update.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
About 15+ hours later you'll see tracking # but won't be able to see any updates from ups/FedEx for probably another 24 hours after getting tracking #. At least that's what's going on with mine lol

I'm currently waiting to see tracking update.
Thank you, I called the 611 # and it says my order has shipped with a estimated 2 business days/if I want to hear tracking # press 2 and when I do it goes nowhere.

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Thank you, I called the 611 # and it says my order has shipped with a estimated 2 business days/if I want to hear tracking # press 2 and when I do it goes nowhere.
Use the link from your email
Confirmation. Or through " my Verizon" should be there.

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
Not there yet, still just says processing there. "We received your order and it is in process"
That is exactly my situation. I callled a live agent and was told that my phone won't ship until Monday and I won't get a tracking number until then (in spite of the recorded info saying shipped.). So I'm just in a holding pattern. BTW, my cc was charged Saturday night.

Reactions: Krissy_21 and Texxy

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
Not there yet, still just says processing there. "We received your order and it is in process"
I still have no tracking number this morning, although my cc was charged on Saturday. Called Verizon and they had no updated info either. In fact they said delivery Oct. 5. But I have Fedex Delivery Manager so I checked there and that has a "label created" and tracking number and says delivery on Wednesday.

HenryBishop

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2012
New York
Received tracking info for both phones (256 GB JB Pluses) and will be here tomorrow. Thankfully they are being shipped to my father's house so someone is home to sign.

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I might have to extend it to a 3 day weekend if I get a working tracking number tomorrow. Please post, Krissy_21, when your tracking number starts showing progress!
Tracking has been updated! Around 12:30 am last night " shipping label created " anticipated ship date 9/26. Arrive by Wednesday. 9/24 ship date my ass lol

Reactions: jimmyb124

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
I still have no tracking number this morning, although my cc was charged on Saturday. Called Verizon and they had no updated info either. In fact they said delivery Oct. 5. But I have Fedex Delivery Manager so I checked there and that has a "label created" and tracking number and says delivery on Wednesday.
Hilarious, I woke up today to a tracking number but I just realized they are sending my phones in two shipments. My first shipment out is for the Jet Black 7+ which I find funny...my second shipment which is for a gold 7 and MB 7+ has still not shipped but I have been charged for it so not sure what is going on here. o_O

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
Tracking has been updated! Around 12:30 am last night " shipping label created " anticipated ship date 9/26. Arrive by Wednesday. 9/24 ship date my ass lol
Sounds like our phones are on the same timetable. Yeh, Sep. 24 was fantasy.
[doublepost=1474903534][/doublepost]
Hilarious, I woke up today to a tracking number but I just realized they are sending my phones in two shipments. My first shipment out is for the Jet Black 7+ which I find funny...my second shipment which is for a gold 7 and MB 7+ has still not shipped but I have been charged for it so not sure what is going on here. o_O
A regular 3 phone circus Verizon has going for you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.