Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
Hilarious, I woke up today to a tracking number but I just realized they are sending my phones in two shipments. My first shipment out is for the Jet Black 7+ which I find funny...my second shipment which is for a gold 7 and MB 7+ has still not shipped but I have been charged for it so not sure what is going on here. o_O

Sounds like our phones are on the same timetable. Yeh, Sep. 24 was fantasy.
[doublepost=1474903534][/doublepost]
A regular 3 phone circus Verizon has going for you!

Correction...now all three phones have shipped separately with separate tracking numbers...makes no sense. Anyone else have this happen to them on FedEx?

dougg3

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
Been lurking in this thread for a while, and I'm ready to report some activity finally! 20 minutes ago my card was charged for my JB 7 128 GB. Order time was 12:20 AM Pacific, confirmation email received at 12:24. Estimated shipping date was always 10/5.

That was fast...checked my order status this morning and I have a FedEx tracking number. It's coming on Wednesday!

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
Correction...now all three phones have shipped separately with separate tracking numbers...makes no sense. Anyone else have this happen to them on FedEx?
Of course though the Jet Black 7+ which is what I care about the most is still awaiting pickup from facility -_-

edenX

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2009
Has anyone had FedEx drop off their phone a day early? On other fedex shipments I've had, even though it should go out for delivery (at the destination) they hold it until the day it's supposed to be delivered.

Was hoping it would be delivered early . It's been sitting at the destination facility since yesterday.

nikster0029

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
Has anyone had FedEx drop off their phone a day early? On other fedex shipments I've had, even though it should go out for delivery (at the destination) they hold it until the day it's supposed to be delivered.

Was hoping it would be delivered early . It's been sitting at the destination facility since yesterday.

Got it! Waiting to restore

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Anyone else's orders shipped UPS and the tracking number is still bringing up absolutely nothing?

Michmeister

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2012
Ooh. I just received a text from Verizon saying they received my order and I'll receive a text message when it ships.

7+ JB 256. Ordered 2:45 CT 9/9

And I've been charged too! Just saw a preauth on my bank account!

Mine got charged to next day it was shipped.

helloitsjackk

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2013
I'm so ready to get my phone :apple:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 6.17.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 6.17.42 PM.png
    58 KB · Views: 141

erftbll81

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
Still nothing on my 128GB 7+ JB that was ordered at 12:15pst. :(

Probably cause i ordered 3 phones in one order, (7JB 128, 7MB 32GB, 7+JB 128GB) but still frustrating to see that others are having theirs shipped before me that ordered after, just cause i had a multi phone order :(

Last edited:

erftbll81

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
Just got charged for my 3 phone order!! FINALLY!

No shipping or updated status on the order yet though.

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
Just got charged for my 3 phone order!! FINALLY!

No shipping or updated status on the order yet though.
So happy to read this. Those of you who ordered multiple phones were really shafted in this launch. Hope your tracking number is waiting for you in the morning, erftbll81!

Reactions: erftbll81

HenryBishop

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2012
New York
Another multiple phone orderer who is FINALLY getting phones! YEH!!

Be wary though with orders that have multiple phones. I received a shipping info e-mail from Verizon with only one line listed and a My Orders shipping status of both being sent out.

Called two reps yesterday, one in the morning and one before I left the office. The one in the morning claimed the system was acting terrible on his end and guesstimated saying both phones were sent due to the weight of the shipping box from FedEx. In the afternoon the other rep said she checked and confirmed both phones were indeed sent.

Today will be a waiting game for sure to see if both are actually delivered.

EDIT, 11:51AM EST:

Both phones have been delivered. Now I have 5.5 hours to wait until the train back home. Damn..

Last edited:

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
It took a whole day (24) hrs to get my phone from Pennsylvania to Indiana *sigh* it's suppose to deliver tomorrow in California.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.