Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
Georgia, USA
All Tokyo stores told me yesterday before opening that they didn't have any ceramic watches - today visited watch only store with no luck then went to Ginza where the girl told me they DID have them and still have one left that she put my name on supposedly - just waiting to get through the queue to buy...

Good luck; keep us posted...

pesos

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2006
w00t!

just checked out...
[doublepost=1474078160][/doublepost]So clearly there is decent edition stock trickling out despite delivery orders listing 5-7 weeks... moments after I bought my edition in Ginza my wife called to let me know the Omotesando store just called to let me know they got some today too...

I imagine if multiple Tokyo stores are getting them that bodes well for walk-ins in the states and possibly elsewhere... although at the same time the Japanese watch is different hardware (my whole reason for buying while we're here)

VZGuy

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2007
Anyone have any info on stock for series 2, 42mm in stock for pickup in N.J. ?

jason.coles

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2015
You can now buy for in store pickup through the Apple Store app just got one 42 SS Sports band watch series 2 to pickup at Covent Garden :)

Reactions: AngelaUK

Nick.haley

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
London
IMG_7107.PNG
IMG_7106.PNG
Maybe it is only in UK. Mine is still unavailable. Im in the us
Yep UK stores (and not just the big ones) showing limited stock.

AngelaUK

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2010
Essex
You can now buy for in store pickup through the Apple Store app just got one 42 SS Sports band watch series 2 to pickup at Covent Garden :)
Thank you! I saw this went to my bag and was able to reserve what I wanted at Lakeside before the stock went, no more waiting until the 30th :)

Reactions: jason.coles

car__bomb

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
I read 8am local time....which was 4 mins ago for me. Nothing, at least for the watch(es) I want.

car__bomb

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
8:06 went live for me too. Only checked 42 in colors I am remotely interested in and only thing avail was rose w. orange band @ 3 stores in NYC. Not enticing enough for me so I guess I'll be waiting for my pre-order. :mad:

Astcooper

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2012
Essex, UK
Well they definitely have stock of the more expensive SS options at Covent Garden to pick up. Just on the train now to pick up a 42mm SS S2 with leather loop.

Cancelled my online order which I made for the equivalent Watch on launch day which is still showing 2 weeks until dispatch for delivery on the 30th. Does make a mockery out of those logging on ASAP on launch day as I did.

car__bomb

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
I played around entering some eastern time cities. No stock apparent.

Yea even the rose with orange I saw @ 3 in NYC were down to the Brooklyn store. Unless there's some system update coming, I guess the dream is dead. :(

frumpy16

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2008
Well they definitely have stock of the more expensive SS options at Covent Garden to pick up. Just on the train now to pick up a 42mm SS S2 with leather loop.

Cancelled my online order which I made for the equivalent Watch on launch day which is still showing 2 weeks until dispatch for delivery on the 30th. Does make a mockery out of those logging on ASAP on launch day as I did.
Don't cancel until you walk out with a real watch. ;)

HopefulHumanist

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2015
I checked right around 8:03 EST today and it was still saying unavailable for pickup. Fell asleep again and now they're showing? I hope I didn't miss my window and that there just wasn't any stock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.