Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
My collection includes (but not limited to);

Sony MDR-1RBT - The prize of my collection. Wired and Bluetooth. Daily use. Best sounding headphones I own.
Sony MDR XBA-1ip - Good simple and very clear bud. Modified with foam tips.
KOSS Porta Pro - Great simple headphone, cheap too. cost me 20 bucks.
Grado SR-80 - Bought them 14 years ago. Only play with these once in a while when I'm comparing any new headphones I buy.
Incase Sonic - I wear these in bed at night so I don't disturb my wife.
Shure E4C - Sounds great. like an earbud version of the Grado SR-80. Not one I use much anymore.

----------

Apple Earpods

I own these... I opened them and tried them... then I put them back in the box and they sit in my drawer.

----------

Been using a pair of Shure E4c for over a year with my 5G iPod. They're expensive (cost more than my iPod!) but excellent. Plan to carry on using them with the Touch.

Heh... that's like putting $1000 tires on a Hyundai Elantra. :p

I have these headphones too. Good stuff.

alanrocks

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2011
United Kingdom
I'm currently using the Beats solo HD, however I have become aware that monster have pulled out of the Beats franchise so i'm not to sure what the sound is like on the beats now monster aren't involved, anybody aware?

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Apple earpods, works fine for me. Not an audiophile that needs amazing audio quality when listening to my music. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.