Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ariaizadi

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2015
This is my first non space grey/black iPhone. I’m looking for a thin case that is partially clear, to not hide the midnight green color. I don’t like fully clear typical TPU cases as it makes the sides and back of the phone glossy. If anyone knows of any cases that have a slight tint to them that can compliment the midnight green, I’d appreciate a link.

Slowpc

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2013
Winston Salem NC
Normally go with caudabe normally but switched to a Dbrand skin just for a grip. Guess as they don't have a midnight green color yet around or a real "clear" unit out there, going naked for a bit.

vishalc

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
I ordered the Pine Green silicone case for my Midnight Green Pro Max. I've had clear cases before, but they don't feel very "premium" to me

aloper

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2015
Rocklin, CA
That is amazing! I ordered mine right after I got the email and mine has not shown any movement!

I ordered the sheath when it went live on the 13th and it shipped and should be here tomorrow. Went back later in the day and ordered the synthesis as it wasn’t showing in stock originally when I got the sheath. Synthesis should be here Tuesday as I just got the shipment email for that...

Shark5150

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2014
Dallas, Texas
I ordered the sheath when it went live on the 13th and it shipped and should be here tomorrow. Went back later in the day and ordered the synthesis as it wasn’t showing in stock originally when I got the sheath. Synthesis should be here Tuesday as I just got the shipment email for that...
Mine is at local post office for delivery tomorrow according to USPS Informed Delivery

michial

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
That’s exactly what I thought about the Apple clear case. So I bought a clear case from Amazon for $12. It’s the same one I have on my XS Max right now and it’s great. It’s the Spigen liquid crystal case.
That’s the soft one right? Have you ever tried the Ultra Hybrid? It’s a combo of hard and soft. Spigen used to have an all hard case called the Thin Fit. Loved that one.

kungxpao

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2014
Socal
Got the Midnight Green Pro Max. Purchased 2 cases so far.

Totallee Clear

Apple Silicone Case in Pine Green

cristinax321

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
That’s the soft one right? Have you ever tried the Ultra Hybrid? It’s a combo of hard and soft. Spigen used to have an all hard case called the Thin Fit. Loved that one.

I have not tried the ultra hybrid. The hard cases to me feel like they are going to break/crack on impact, but a combo of hard and soft might be nice. I'll have to look at that.

Reactions: michial

michial

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
I have not tried the ultra hybrid. The hard cases to me feel like they are going to break/crack on impact, but a combo of hard and soft might be nice. I'll have to look at that.
Is the one you mentioned all soft? Yeah, check out the ultra hybrid. I really like how it shows off the phone, is thin and gives a lot of protection for how thin it is. The price is right as well.

cristinax321

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Is the one you mentioned all soft? Yeah, check out the ultra hybrid. I really like how it shows off the phone, is thin and gives a lot of protection for how thin it is. The price is right as well.

Pretty much, yes. The border is a little tougher, but that's probably because it has more material in that area.

Reactions: michial

MMM.PWR

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2009
Milwaukee
I'm between the green and red leather cases for the pro max. i saw the patina on the red and it is gorgeous. don't know how it'll look with the green phone but whatever.

scotsmandc

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2015
a tip on buying the thin cases such as totallee or peel etc. add it to your basket. update your shipping address with email address but dont order. they will email you with discount codes.

For totallee:
INPERSON >10% off
SHIPSFREE > free shipping

Reactions: reebs

IndianBird

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
Anyone ever gotten the totalle red one? Does it match the phone color or would we be looking at two shades of red?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.