Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Just received my Spigen Liquid Crystal Glitter case today. Looks nice as always.

Looking for a nice leather case and something with a crocodile/alligator pattern that doesn’t look cheap. Totalee has some thins cases, but never ordered with them before.

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
Probably the pine green or Alaskan blue silicone for the midnight green, not sure which one yet

Pje200

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2016
Apple_iPhone_2019_65_Plyo_ICE-00_STD_MAIN.212_737x.png

Urban Armor Gear Plyo case in Ice color to show off the 11 Pro Max Gold...
Same here, but in ash.

iMcCoy

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2011
NYC
Does anyone know if the Apple clear case is slippery like some of the clear cases out there or does it have some grip?

jamesschmidtke

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2008
Midnight blue leather with midnight green pro. Also got the clear case and the black leather for alternative looks

chris_61

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2013
I need some advice. I've ordered the 11 pro midnight green and im planing on ordering the apple clear case from john lewis for £36 but in order to get free delivery i have to spend £50 so i'm thinking of also ordering an apple leather case just so i can swap them out.

Which colour do you guys think would go best with the midnight green?

Saddle Brown
Black
Midnight Blue

I'm torn between the black and midnight blue but not sure how the blue case would go with a green phone.

https://www.johnlewis.com/apple-leather-case-for-iphone-11-pro/black/p4571096

Last edited:

tayshon

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2009
Philly, PA
Just ordered the Apple clear case and Project Red from Best Buy. Ordered a couple speck from Amazon, decided to return them.

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
I am trying to wean myself off the case addiction I have had with my past phones . . . so I have the leather Apple case coming in Saddle Brown. Also, a black Apple silicone case when I want moisture protection. And I am sure I will order a green leather before long. (11 Pro coming Sept 20)

Reactions: michial

xthine

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2015
USA
Canceled order for the Incipio Aerolite and ordered a Pelican Voyager clear case for my Pro Midnight Green. Need a sturdy one for weekend outdoor pursuits.

michial

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
I am trying to wean myself off the case addiction I have had with my past phones . . . so I have the leather Apple case coming in Saddle Brown. Also, a black Apple silicone case when I want moisture protection. And I am sure I will order a green leather before long. (11 Pro coming Sept 20)
The money I’ve spent on cases could cover a couple broken screens. Lol. For the last couple phones I’ve limited myself to two.

Reactions: blaine07

CoriG

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2011
Does anyone know how the Apple clear case compares to the caudable lucid clear? Hi

valinda

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA
You think so? I’ve always gotten the leather cases but they seem to substantially bulk up the phone. I’m considering a third party case this time around as I’m going to try the max and want to keep case bulk to the minimum.

I think they are thin. I had one for my XS and 8. If your case is too thin your not going to have much protection..

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I posted this in the main U.K. order thread but I’ll post here to as some people may not see it there.

Personally I think the official Apple clear case is over priced for what you get. You can get clear cases by other brands which are just as good if not in some cases better for a fraction of the price. I’ve decided to go with the 11 Pro Max version of the one I currently use with my Xs Max. Granted all clear cases eventually go yellow as has mine and so will the Apple one but for the cost of a cheaper but just as good third party case you can justify a replacement.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ESR-iPhone...8c8-4d8b-a9ae-502e0005d981&pd_rd_i=B07VJM82Z5

That one has served me well along with the full coverage glass screen protector by the same brand as I’ve dropped my current iPhone several times. It has a hard “glass” back which offers great protection.

AppleDior31

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
I’ll be using another an impact case from casetify. It’s thin and protects, just a little pricey, but I like the personalizations. It takes about 2 weeks to receive so I’ll be using the bootleg version from amazon until I get it.

MATEPROX iPhone 11 Pro Max Case Clear Thin Slim Crystal Transparent Cover Shockproof Bumper Case for iPhone 11 Pro Max 6.5 inch(Pink) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X1Y1RH3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_3rIFDb97VWY3R

Reactions: sabesh
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.