Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hotr32

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2009
PA
Wow! That Forrest green case looks great. I still think that the Apple leather case is the most beautiful case on the market.

I totally agree, something about the Apple Leather Case, finally bit the bullet and got my Meyer Lemon Leather Case!
1111EF20-3090-45B4-87A0-C01BA125C3A9.jpeg
EFC24D5B-6BAC-4159-84A0-6D7D2036474E.jpeg

Reactions: Martheijn

Robbosan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2020
This Ringke Fusion Camo is probably the best case I've tried for the money, $12aud here, comparing against OB,UAG etc. Not slippery, no smudges, perfect fit, good buttons. Well worth having.

IMG_1776.jpeg

Reactions: DonnyXMX and Pug72

Theoner1

macrumors regular
May 25, 2017
3bab6fa5a2f0aef4e014ad9bbf84a80c.jpg

9d9a28b09db8edfc1e52c968415e4c0a.jpg

68ba5b7ebed6d1bd1657ccdc9820e071.jpg

abaec3ec9cd9a5d9164c32c544443fed.jpg

Not too bad. We’re still getting acquainted. May need to put side grippys on sides pretty slick. Initially liking it so far, I think.

Glad you finally received yours. I absolutely loved mine. The only case I switch to is the frost phone rebel case. The side protectors are like the invisibleshield by Zagg, easily prone to dents and bubbles. Not a fan of it.

Reactions: blaine07

roey.shenberg

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2014
After 3 long months that I’ve been waiting for the rebel case,got it yesterday, the best case I’ve used,
The only one that made me give up on the apple leather case,
Very good quality and protection, feels very good on the hand
Great case

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
Glad it finally arrived. :)

Pocket-friendly (corners don't catch on your pockets)?

Haven’t noticed that being an issue but just got it this week and had my work slacks on all week; pockets a little bigger looser than my favorite jeans probably.

twx

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2017
Michigan, USA
Purchased the tan Nomad Rugged case for my iPhone 11 Pro. Prior to using this case, I was using the saddle brown apple leather case for about 2 weeks. Love them both. Not sure which one I'll settle on.

Theoner1

macrumors regular
May 25, 2017
After 3 long months that I’ve been waiting for the rebel case,got it yesterday, the best case I’ve used,
The only one that made me give up on the apple leather case,
Very good quality and protection, feels very good on the hand
Great case

+1. I have both the frost and rebel. Frost is okay, I'm OCD when it comes to lint and all. But, rebel one is perfect for me. Even have metal embedded to mount in the car with my Pitaka vent mount.

Robbosan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2020
Purchased the tan Nomad Rugged case for my iPhone 11 Pro. Prior to using this case, I was using the saddle brown apple leather case for about 2 weeks. Love them both. Not sure which one I'll settle on.

Are the buttons are really stiff? you mean the rustic brown?

twx

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2017
Michigan, USA
Are the buttons are really stiff? you mean the rustic brown?

Yeah I meant the rustic brown lol. The buttons are pretty stiff in comparison to the Apple Leather case. In fact, I switched back to the saddle brown Apple leather case before I left my office this afternoon.

Robbosan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2020
Yeah I meant the rustic brown lol. The buttons are pretty stiff in comparison to the Apple Leather case. In fact, I switched back to the saddle brown Apple leather case before I left my office this afternoon.

Yeah it's hard to beat the apple case buttons.

Reactions: twx

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
They just started their own eBay store. All in stock for the 11 line. Darn it- might have to get the rebel

It isn’t too bad, not too bad. You might like it. May try stickers on phone sides; it’s admittedly a little slick hand on metal. All this sanitizer has my hands pretty “dry” though so

Reactions: AE14

Martheijn

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2020
Nederland
Don't ask me why, but I bought the Mous Contour (brown) again. Okay, it was on sale for $ 30 and I couldn't refuse it. After two weeks I regret, because I can't get used to the plastic feel and the thickness of the case. After reading the good reviews, I have now ordered an Apple leather case in black. I am curious about the feeling of this case

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Don't ask me why, but I bought the Mous Contour (brown) again. Okay, it was on sale for $ 30 and I couldn't refuse it. After two weeks I regret, because I can't get used to the plastic feel and the thickness of the case. After reading the good reviews, I have now ordered an Apple leather case in black. I am curious about the feeling of this case
Apple Leather is about the best fitting/feeling case you're going to find. I don't use cases anymore but when I did, it was always the leather than I ended up landing on. I learned after many years that it was useless to buy anything else if I was going to own an AL.

Reactions: twx and Martheijn

AVBeatMan

macrumors 603
Nov 10, 2010
The problem with the Mous cases are that the buttons are hard to press. I emailed them about this and they admitted that they are and are working to fix this.

Robbosan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2020

Glad i didn't get the Mous Carbo then, was close. Black apple leather has the best grip, my Saddle Brown is a month old but still not as good as the black grip.

Robbosan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2020
The problem with the Mous cases are that the buttons are hard to press. I emailed them about this and they admitted that they are and are working to fix this.

From the reviews iv'e watched it's the contour with speckled back leather that has stiff buttons not the limitless 3? Your view?

Martheijn

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2020
Nederland
I really liked the buttons on the mous contour cases (i had the speckled leather and brown leather), they were pretty tactile.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.