Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

muddychicken

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2019
Does it have the saggy bottom?
No definitely not seeing any sag or anything noticeable like the first one I got at launch. I purchased this one a few weeks later from amazon.

I would keep it but I’ve already purchased the wallet for the limitless 3.0 case I have so I feel bad if I don’t use it after spending the money.

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
Just ordered the nomad rugged with expedited shipping. I dropped my 11 pro this morning from about knee height onto asphalt and there is a nice gouge at the bottom stainless steel part on the far right side of the charging port where the Apple leather case does not protect. This is my fault and I learned my lesson. While the apple case protected the rest of the phone’s corners, the unprotected bottom portion is now slightly damaged. To bad, I really love this case.

Thats why i got a OB Symmetry and have a Nomad rugged coming too Friday, i dropped it on the road in a thin carbon case lucky it landed on the back, no damage.
I have said it before but only time i have damaged a iPhone was a 7 plus jet black in a apple leather case, was putting it in a car holder and slipped and landed bottom first on the steel seat rail, dinted near speaker.

Reactions: nrvous1

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Thats why i got a OB Symmetry and have a Nomad rugged coming too Friday, i dropped it on the road in a thin carbon case lucky it landed on the back, no damage.
I have said it before but only time i have damaged a iPhone was a 7 plus jet black in a apple leather case, was putting it in a car holder and slipped and landed bottom first on the steel seat rail, dinted near speaker.
Luckily the damage is on the stainless bezel and not the front or back glass. My contour case covers the damage, but I know it’s there. ?

Motionblurrr

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2008
Just ordered the nomad rugged with expedited shipping. I dropped my 11 pro this morning from about knee height onto asphalt and there is a nice gouge at the bottom stainless steel part on the far right side of the charging port where the Apple leather case does not protect. This is my fault and I learned my lesson. While the apple case protected the rest of the phone’s corners, the unprotected bottom portion is now slightly damaged. To bad, I really love this case.

Damn, terrible luck. :( I dropped mine about waist height with an Apple leather and it hit the top corner and just scuffed the leather. Absolutely zero damage to the phone. The scuff also self-healed after a couple days from use surprisingly.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
AE14 & Sal09 are the only ones that have it and don't seem like they want to let the cat out of the bag. ?

AVBeatMan

Suspended
Nov 10, 2010
Just got the ESR leather case. Good quality and unlike Apple’s is actually black! Plus it’s half the price of Apple’s. Enough said...

5fd90719494cb11541e8b29379f5e40b.jpg
9b371713a08ba28a7c253132010d3206.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.