Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

mous94410

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2015
So my Ali express cypress silicone arrived today. I have to say I’m really impressed with it for the £5 I paid! Clicky buttons, fits well, colour is great (shows darker in the pics than it is) MagSafe is decent and comes boxed just like an apple case. I’ve no doubt it’ll be an absolute lint magnet but for the money I’ll live with it.

View attachment 2288216 View attachment 2288217 View attachment 2288218
Can you give us the link of this case please ?

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Hey @Hooterville i was just thinking…you got the real tree for the orange buttons for your symmetry… but do the orange buttons you had on your 14 PM not fit?

Edit: just thought about the action button as I submitted my post though. You’d have all the buttons except that one.
Yea, they actually do fit but are a little tight. I believe the new ones are a C-Hair smaller. I purchased it as I also need that matching action button. I do have some nice Nike Volt Green buttons somewhere from that Aneu case for the 14PM. I need to find them.

Reactions: Joe123Joe

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Both of them look good. I will have to pick up an OB Symmetry at some point in the near future. Glad you are enjoyng them! I just got m phone today as well. Surprised because it was not due to arrive until Friday.
Did you get the magnetic Onyx or the one without MagSafe?

Reactions: VaderRulez

TotalMacMove

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2013
USA
Torras case in black on a natural titanium iPhone. Wish the gray Torras didn't have the white MagSafe ring..
IMG_0122.jpeg
IMG_0125.jpeg

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
FW in black and blue. Really struggling to decide which one to keep and trial. I want to love the blue as I try not to have black cases but not sure if it’s just a bit too ‘royal blue’. Something is drawing me to the black, it just looks so slick and the grey hue against the NT camera looks great.

View attachment 2288137 View attachment 2288138
In this lighting, the black looks better but oh boy is that gonna show some lint..

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Kind of expected Casetify to get their products out the door a little faster as they are a big company with their cases in Best Buy now and everything. Ordered from them on 9/30 and it’s still “in production/being processed”…. Might reach out to ask to cancel.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
In this lighting, the black looks better but oh boy is that gonna show some lint..
I've been using the FW for 24 hours (chopping and changing between colours) and I dont appear to be having a lint issue tbh.

When I originally got these prior to the phone being delivered, and I was rubbing them on clothes etc to check the link pick up sure, I was getting some but just in every day use, in and out the pockets, they seem fine.

The odd speck here and there certain comes off a lot easier than they do on the silicone

Reactions: julit0 and VSMacOne

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Kind of expected Casetify to get their products out the door a little faster as they are a big company with their cases in Best Buy now and everything. Ordered from them on 9/30 and it’s still “in production/being processed”…. Might reach out to ask to cancel.

They get them out the door fast for influencers, customers fuhgeddaboudit :rolleyes:

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £9.11 20% Off | Original Liquid Silica Gel For iPhone 15 Pro Max 15 Plus Case For Magsafing Wireless Charging Drop Protect Covers With Box Shell

Reactions: Adamj53

infinilo

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2022
So my Ali express cypress silicone arrived today. I have to say I’m really impressed with it for the £5 I paid! Clicky buttons, fits well, colour is great (shows darker in the pics than it is) MagSafe is decent and comes boxed just like an apple case. I’ve no doubt it’ll be an absolute lint magnet but for the money I’ll live with it.

View attachment 2288216 View attachment 2288217 View attachment 2288218
Idk if this effects functionality much but one of the speakers holes are covered on both sides

Bradyy91

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2023
Has anyone posted the Torras Magnetic Slim Fit in blue? I just ordered one. I was going to get the Spigen Enzo Aramid but decided to hold off for now. Maybe next case.
I was considering this for my blue titanium phone. Please post pics once you get it!

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Anyone want this CaseBorne for the 15 Pro Max?

Just PayPal me $20.00 to help cover shipping and I'll ship it out to you.
It's like $35. on Amazon.

Also have this same case for the regular 15 (non Pro) if anyone needs that one.

Never Used and comes with 2 screen protectors, belt clip and a bunch of stuff.

cb08.jpg
cb07.jpg
cb05.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.