Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
hii!!! how’ve you been??

nah the 14 pro Max and the 15 pro max are too similar. i got boring in the last little bit it just didn’t appeal to me as it used to. Plus I’ve shifted focus a bit lol I have been doing every other year since the 12pm :) did get the ultra 2 though!!
I’ve been good! But I hear you on the upgrade not being substantial enough. I honestly liked the blacked out camera module of my 14 pro better… but I do love the fact this 15 pro is lighter… feels great in the hand.

How are you liking the ultra 2? I have the original Ultra and love it as much as the day I bought it!

Reactions: Brooke795

Lexio

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2015
Poland, Kraków

Attachments

• IMG_0561.png
    IMG_0561.png
    877.7 KB · Views: 92

irod87

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2012
Has anyone posted the Torras Magnetic Slim Fit in blue? I just ordered one. I was going to get the Spigen Enzo Aramid but decided to hold off for now. Maybe next case.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Cypress is nice! But Clay is definitely #1 this go round. Looks good with your Hasta/Light silver though
I don’t have a ton of watch bands, but hasta/light silver is definitely my favorite, thanks again to your recommendation 😉 and I agree, cypress does go well with it 🤩

Reactions: JBlass421

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Hi all,

I rarely post in here, but I lurk daily. However, I felt the need to post on this one.

I got in my Moft case today, finally. Took quite a bit to get here from across the seas (China to the States), but it finally did. I picked up the sea foam color for the 15 Pro, and it is glorious! Color is a bit off in the images below due to lighting, but you get the point. I just wanted to show the cases features/details for those also struggling to find that 'perfect' case.

Here are my early notes:

1. The fit is perfect. Snug, but not overly snug so its hard to remove.
2. The buttons are metal, but are brushed to match that titanium style. Very nice. Also, with the buttons, they have a felt lining on the button for the inside of the case so metal isn't touching metal.
3. The lining on the inside is like all other linings. Just a simple soft lining. Super soft.
4. The weight is VERY light.
5. Cutouts are good
6. Overall build quality is quite amazing. I expected kind of a middle ground in terms of quality, but what I got was quite a bit higher than that. Even the soft lining is well implemented and not 'lazy' built into the case. Also, its a vegan leather type of material. You can read more into it if you goto the Moft website.
7.. Only negative so far is the smell. But, I know it was shipped directly from the factory so that will probably go away after a day or two. I've already noticed it calming down a bit.

Only been rocking it for a few hours now, but I am incredibly impressed with this case so far. I'll update if I notice anything either negative or positive as I use it more.. 👍 😎

Edit: Link to product page
I’m so tempted to get the black version, with the wallet, like how it doubles as a stand… but I already have 2 new cases currently on the way to me, and I’m really liking this Gripzilla so I prob already wasted my money on the two that are in route lol. If possible could you add some pictures with the phone in the case, when you have a chance? Thanks

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Hey @Hooterville i was just thinking…you got the real tree for the orange buttons for your symmetry… but do the orange buttons you had on your 14 PM not fit?

Edit: just thought about the action button as I submitted my post though. You’d have all the buttons except that one.

ISignedUpToAskThis

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2022
Wow, Caudabe shipped my gray button cover version of the Sheath already! Didn't expect these to be going out until October 12.

I got the email this morning that my gray has been shipped, pleasantly surprised!

[picture]

When did you place your order? I ordered mine on the morning of October 2 and was also expecting it not to ship until October 12 according to the website. No shipping notification yet (although it has only been 2 days).

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
I heard good things about the ESR Brand and Screen protectors and came across their clear case. I got the Classic Hybrid Clear/Dark Blue - non kickstand model. Happy with it. The buttons have slits along the long edges of the buttons, but they are covered and the tactile feel is perfect. I am happy with it enough that I cancelled my Caudable Lucid Clear (Blue ring) cause they were backordered so long. Only about $25 on Amazon.

The clear portion is more grippy and slightly more fingerprint resistant than the Apple Clear case. Good MagSafe performance on my Belkin 3-in-1 Nightstand charger so far. Decent lip protection on the Camera Bump and lenses, and also on the front.

IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0069.jpeg

midkay

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2008
Anyone with the Mujjo case, can you comment on the firmness/feel of the buttons and whether they take a lot of force to press? I had the Mujjo case for my iPhone 14 Pro Max and the buttons were much too firm for my liking, requiring a lot of effort to press. I was wondering if they tweaked this for the 15 series.

Autokon

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2008
CA
I’m so tempted to get the black version, with the wallet, like how it doubles as a stand… but I already have 2 new cases currently on the way to me, and I’m really liking this Gripzilla so I prob already wasted my money on the two that are in route lol. If possible could you add some pictures with the phone in the case, when you have a chance? Thanks

Here you go. Sorry, iPad camera quality.. 😆

So far, zero issues. It's an amazing case. It really covers all the bases for me. Time will tell on how it ages. If your hands are super dry, it might be a tad slick. Buttons feel amazing. Outside of photos, this case looks more green as its the sea foam color.. but yeah, indoor lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    685.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0004.jpeg
    IMG_0004.jpeg
    528.9 KB · Views: 133

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
FW in black and blue. Really struggling to decide which one to keep and trial. I want to love the blue as I try not to have black cases but not sure if it’s just a bit too ‘royal blue’. Something is drawing me to the black, it just looks so slick and the grey hue against the NT camera looks great.

IMG_3224.jpeg IMG_3225.jpeg

Last edited:

Young Turk

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2002

Moft normally also adds their products to Amazon as well. I'd expect them to be up pretty soon, but I just ordered directly for this one.

Misty cove (white) ordered, thanks for mini-review.

Last edited:

anizee

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2012
Hi all,

I rarely post in here, but I lurk daily. However, I felt the need to post on this one.

I got in my Moft case today, finally. Took quite a bit to get here from across the seas (China to the States), but it finally did. I picked up the sea foam color for the 15 Pro, and it is glorious! Color is a bit off in the images below due to lighting, but you get the point. I just wanted to show the cases features/details for those also struggling to find that 'perfect' case.

Here are my early notes:

2. The buttons are metal, but are brushed to match that titanium style. Very nice. Also, with the buttons, they have a felt lining on the button for the inside of the case so metal isn't touching metal.
3. The lining on the inside is like all other linings. Just a simple soft lining. Super soft.
5. Cutouts are good
6. Overall build quality is quite amazing. I expected kind of a middle ground in terms of quality, but what I got was quite a bit higher than that. Even the soft lining is well implemented and not 'lazy' built into the case. Also, its a vegan leather type of material. You can read more into it if you goto the Moft website.
7.. Only negative so far is the smell. But, I know it was shipped directly from the factory so that will probably go away after a day or two. I've already noticed it calming down a bit.

Only been rocking it for a few hours now, but I am incredibly impressed with this case so far. I'll update if I notice anything either negative or positive as I use it more.. 👍 😎

How does the vegan leather feel? It looks a bit more like silicon at the moment, though your positive review is making me want to place an order right away!

mous94410

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2015
Hi all,

Here are my early notes:

5. Cutouts are good

Sorry, do you have some photos with the phone on ?

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
FW in black and blue. Really struggling to decide which one to keep and trial. I want to love the blue as I try not to have black cases but not sure if it’s just a bit too ‘royal blue’. Something is drawing me to the black, it just looks so slick and the grey hue against the NT camera looks great.

View attachment 2288137 View attachment 2288138
Black is my decision.

Last edited:

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007
Anyone with the Mujjo case, can you comment on the firmness/feel of the buttons and whether they take a lot of force to press? I had the Mujjo case for my iPhone 14 Pro Max and the buttons were much too firm for my liking, requiring a lot of effort to press. I was wondering if they tweaked this for the 15 series.
I had one and returned right away. Buttons were horrible. Too hard to press. Maybe it would have got better but one of the worst buttons I have experienced.

Reactions: julit0 and midkay

justinf77

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2003
When did you place your order? I ordered mine on the morning of October 2 and was also expecting it not to ship until October 12 according to the website. No shipping notification yet (although it has only been 2 days).
Ordered just after midnight on Oct 1, I think within 30 minutes of them going live on the website actually.

Reactions: ISignedUpToAskThis

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
So my Ali express cypress silicone arrived today. I have to say I’m really impressed with it for the £5 I paid! Clicky buttons, fits well, colour is great (shows darker in the pics than it is) MagSafe is decent and comes boxed just like an apple case. I’ve no doubt it’ll be an absolute lint magnet but for the money I’ll live with it.

IMG_0036.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg
IMG_0039.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.