Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

bindle

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2008
how do you like the Satechi wallet stand? Still deciding if I should get this or the ESR waller stand.

I'd say ESR seems better value for money since it also has find my network support. Both stands look similar in performance.
But aesthetically, I liked the look/color options better in the Satechi. I also wanted the NFC pass through for my transit card & plan on having 2 cards & id inside. The ESR is easier for getting the top cards in and out if you plan on using it that way, since it has the opening at the bottom to help push it out.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Fitted spigen ez screen protector. All good. Also got torras full screen. Worried that one will come off with a case as it’s full screen. Thoughts?
I’d like to know this as well. I ordered the Torras, but getting second thoughts, although it may not be an issue with the Pitaka MagEZ 4 case.

chillip

macrumors 68030
Mar 16, 2013
I’d like to know this as well. I ordered the Torras, but getting second thoughts, although it may not be an issue with the Pitaka MagEZ 4 case.

I fitted the spigen. Didn’t want to risk having issue with the Torras. Usual gap between case and protector but minimal on caudabe sheath.

Reactions: walds11

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Taupe and Clay.

IMG_0226.jpeg

404notfound23

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2023
Interestingly the 14pm cases seem to fit well on the 15pm. I have spent quite a bit on cases. Seems to fit well inc action button access.

Anyone know if using old cases would cause any issues?

Reactions: yOyOYoo and kvlq

Robdmb

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2008
What is the main difference between the Caudabe Sheath and Synthesis? Is the Synthesis back essentially hard plastic?

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
What is the main difference between the Caudabe Sheath and Synthesis? Is the Synthesis back essentially hard plastic?
The Synthesis have grip on the sides, and not as thin as the Sheath. I prefer the Synthesis for the grip on the sides. They both feel the same to me.

Reactions: AE14

Pug72

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2012
England
Is it the angle or is the protector over to the left more?
Heard so many reports saying they are a perfect install.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Alright everyone, sheath or synthesis? I’m thinking synthesis in blue, then asking for a sheath in grey for the cases they send out with a button for the action button. Let’s hear the suggestions 😝

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
my Mujjo Shield case just delivered for the 15 Pro and wow its really nice quality and feel. however I did notice that when used with my aftermarket puck MagSafe charger, it doesn't fit because of the camera cutout. it should fit the apple MagSafe ok though and I think this puck is larger than the apple one. but if you have an aftermarket MagSafe charger, be aware that due to the larger cutout, it may not fit some of these new cases.

skidu

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Reactions: yustas
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.