Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

bindle

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2008
Went with the taupe FineWoven - feels better in hand when the phone is actually in it, but will see how it ages. Paired it with the green Satechi wallet stand for when I'm out, which I'm digging.

rgqkUdI.jpg

vEr4Pqm.jpg

mTElZzg.jpg

i6M08j3.jpg

i007

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
Tri-State
With the talk about Decoded, I was on their site. Anyone familiar with the silicone series ?

I like the Apple Silicone - in the brighter color ways. Too bad, it doesn't protect. A drop....sometimes the phone will pop out on the edge, etc..
I'm wondering the same thing. I see people talking about the leather, but nothing on the silicone. On the website it looks good.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Thank you for that. I typically only use clear cases and have an ESR clear one already but that one is too cool to pass up so I have ordered it. I did see another one by Spigen I really like and I might also get that one. Amazon UK only seems to have the black one right now though and I would want to get the white one.

Reactions: Pug72

svish

macrumors G4
Nov 25, 2017
Is the clear case you got soft material or hard/crystal/plastic? I got a Spigen clear last year but it was rubbery and soft and hated it lol
It is a hard plastic case. 'Ultra Hybrid' is hard plastic and 'Liquid Crystal' is soft

reub

macrumors member
May 8, 2007
I am not brave enough to go caseless : )....speaking of sheath, I have to say Caudabe's customer service sucks recently. They are so hit or miss when it comes to customers inquiries. I don't know if they are short staffed or what. I placed an order on 9/14 literally minutes after go live and no clue where my order is. Meanwhile people who ordered days after got theirs in no time.

I've sadly had a similar experience. I ordered a Black Sheath case on 9/17. Did not get a ship notification. Sent a polite email on 9/19 and got no reply. Replied again on 9/20, still no reply, just wrote back the third time 9/22.

I'm sure they get busy this time of the year, but for a company that prominently claims they ship within a day and responds to support requests within a day, they clearly haven't for me and it puts me in a pickle as I'll be traveling soon and will need to find a different case waiting for this to arrive.

For folks who placed orders that shipped, does your order on their website note that or show tracking info? Trying to understand if maybe it did ship but perhaps they didn't send me a notification.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cotypubby

sixers22

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2022
The Nomad fits really good for anyone wondering. iPhone 15 in Black. Got the Horween case and I’m very happy, feels really good in the hand. Seems a little less chunky and better fit than my 14 Nomad case too but not sure.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpeg
    IMG_0002.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0001.jpeg
    IMG_0001.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 162

ctpaa

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2023
The Nomad fits really good for anyone wondering. iPhone 15 in Black. Got the Horween case and I’m very happy, feels really good in the hand. Seems a little less chunky and better fit than my 14 Nomad case too but not sure.
Good news! Is there more of a 'lip' this year?

TNThomas

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2012
Looks great! A few questions about it:
  1. Are the buttons ‘clicky’?
  2. Are the bottom cutouts sharp (in a way they hurt your pinky)?

sixers22

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2022
Looks great! A few questions about it:
  1. Are the buttons ‘clicky’?
  2. Are the bottom cutouts sharp (in a way they hurt your pinky)?
Buttons feels GREAT. They aren’t rattling when I shake the phone, feel firm, and good feedback.

Bottom cutouts feel more curved to me - unlike my Moment case from the 14 which always hurt my pinky

Reactions: TNThomas

UnjustifiedBot

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2008
USA
Peel the back sticker cover and put it on. It falls right in to place. Best to do it with a clean phone. I usually wipe the area with a micro cloth and alcohol.

NrFive

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2021
I’m jealous! I have to wait a full 24 more hours before my case arrives. And I’m neurotic so my iPhone (which comes in a few hours) has to stay in the box for one more day! #FirstWorldProblems

You mentioned that you already got the glass screen protector on it. How big is the lip? (Could you take a picture if possible)

Thank you! 😇😅

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I've sadly had a similar experience. I ordered a Black Sheath case on 9/17. Did not get a ship notification. Sent a polite email on 9/19 and got no reply. Replied again on 9/20, still no reply, just wrote back the third time 9/22.

I'm sure they get busy this time of the year, but for a company that prominently claims they ship within a day and responds to support requests within a day, they clearly haven't for me and it puts me in a pickle as I'll be traveling soon and will need to find a different case waiting for this to arrive.

For folks who placed orders that shipped, does your order on their website note that or show tracking info? Trying to understand if maybe it did ship but perhaps they didn't send me a notification.
I always order their cases early in the morning, and they have always shipped out the same day. I’ve never had any issue with their shipping. I preorder the Celestial Blue and Liquid Crystal Lucid Clear cases, which should ship in a few weeks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.