Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
Just ordered the Spigen 2 pack of screen protectors from Amazon :)
Not up in the UK yet by the looks of it.

These look interesting though TORRAS GlassGo for Phone 15 Pro Screen Protector [Full Screen & Military SGS Certified] No Dust No Bubbles Top 9H Glass for Phone 15 Pro Protective Glass for Phone 15 Pro Tempered Glass https://amzn.eu/d/1Fpuict

Reactions: Azzin

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Not up in the UK yet by the looks of it.

These look interesting though TORRAS GlassGo for Phone 15 Pro Screen Protector [Full Screen & Military SGS Certified] No Dust No Bubbles Top 9H Glass for Phone 15 Pro Protective Glass for Phone 15 Pro Tempered Glass https://amzn.eu/d/1Fpuict
Been using the Spigen EzFit years and they are case friendly. Had to click "Visit Spigen Store" to find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syk and Azzin

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Think I'll just order the good ole Symmetry Plus case as it was one of my favorite cases for the 14PM.

Going to need the RealTree version also so I can get those traffic cone orange buttons o_O

I'll wait till they are on Amazon to order.

sym03.jpg
sym01.jpg
sym06.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Azzin and Sal09

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2015
I still have a few EZ Fit screen protectors left from 14 pro. Would they fit 15 pro? I’d say the screens are exactly the same, am I wrong?

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
I still have a few EZ Fit screen protectors left from 14 pro. Would they fit 15 pro? I’d say the screens are exactly the same, am I wrong?

Nobody knows for sure. The thinner bezels might make a difference.

Reactions: kvlq

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
I don’t see any pro max cases available on Apple? But I would love to grab that guava if they have it.

edit: my vpn was on & didn’t have pm cases under uk, turned off and was able to ordered the guava.

Last edited:

andymodem

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2008
Baltimore, MD
I've been using a Torras case on my iPhone 14 Pro after my Apple silicone case went to crap very quickly. The Torras case still looks brand new so I just ordered one of their new iPhone 15 Pro cases:

Attachments

• torras copy.jpg
    torras copy.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: darrinS

Jamie0003

macrumors 65816
Apr 17, 2009
Norfolk, UK
No thanks. Modern iPhones are very tough. Cases have not been needed for protection for years, except for those folks who need their phones to stay totally pristine. Cases add weight, volume, sliding friction and cost.

Folks that like cases cosmetically are another cohort of course.
Folks that don’t use cases love literally throwing money on the floor

Reactions: Azzin

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
I'm trying to take it easy this year. That Pitaka sure looks sweet with those new buttons though. Just have to carry around a bag of wet wipes to keep the fingerprints at bay.
Yup that is the only downside.

I really wanted a Mous case but they are just so underwhelming. What is the point of adding M under camera cut out o_O

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.