Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
I can see the "Banana Bow" is still in full effect :rolleyes:

Yea, they finally fixed the ports :oops:

Yeah, I was really happy to see those port openings!! And there is some curvature, for sure, but the Limitless 5.0 cases typically straighten out once they are on a phone for awhile. I only wish that Mous had sent me that beautiful new Atlantic Blue color to review...love the look of that case!!

Kristin

Reactions: Hooterville

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
Forgot how expensive cases are these days, oof. Might try the Benks ArmorAir - can anyone attest to these cases' Magsafe hold? Are the magnets as good as the Apple cases?

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Yeah, I was really happy to see those port openings!! And there is some curvature, for sure, but the Limitless 5.0 cases typically straighten out once they are on a phone for awhile. I only wish that Mous had sent me that beautiful new Atlantic Blue color to review...love the look of that case!!

Kristin

Out of the Mous Aramid or new Pitaka which do you like best?
I want both but my wallet is a bit lite.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
UAG Cases a complete FAIL with that HUGE cutout for the action button :confused:

Looks like UAG gets no money from me this year.

Caudabe also a complete FLOP with the same problem.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Brother (or sister) don’t even get me started 🤣
I think I am settling on the White. The more I see the Natural in various lighting, its starting to be a turn off. I feel like its a color (for me at least) after the lure and FOMO wore off of having the latest I would ultimately regret not getting either the White or Black for the long run. Yes, I threw Black back into the equation even though I think it looks better on the 14 PM with the polished frame making the charcoal pop more.

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
Out of the Mous Aramid or new Pitaka which do you like best?
I want both but my wallet is a bit lite.
They are very different. The Mous Aramid Fibre has a harder feel in the hand...the Pitaka MagEZ Case Pro 4 is much softer feeling. I'm sure the Mous Limitless 5.0 is much more protective, though! The Pitaka MagEZ Case Pro 4 is only Mil-Spec...

Reactions: Hooterville

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I think I am settling on the White. The more I see the Natural in various lighting, its starting to be a turn off. I feel like its a color (for me at least) after the lure and FOMO wore off of having the latest I would ultimately regret not getting either the White or Black for the long run. Yes, I threw Black back into the equation even though I think it looks better on the 14 PM with the polished frame making the charcoal pop more.
I am about 80% sure as of now that this is the route I'm heading in. If my 14 pro max wasn't in black, I would also consider that colorway for the 15, but since it is, I'm not considering it for the 15 or else it would feel like I was getting the exact same phone.

swerve147

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2013
Natural titanium is soooo nice but choosing the right case color is difficult based on looking at videos alone. Black works with everything I guess but I’d prefer not to go black if I can.

Apple taupe finewoven looks ok but not a fan of that color in general . Blue maybe?

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I’ve gone with the ESR clear MagSafe cases just like I did with the 13 and 14 Pro Max phones. I’m not sure if I’ll keep both of these or return one.

And the ESR screen protector.

Reactions: Tb87Bln

nwlondonlad

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2007
UK London
I’ve gone with the ESR clear MagSafe cases just like I did with the 13 and 14 Pro Max phones. I’m not sure if I’ll keep both of these or return one.

And the ESR screen protector.

I am looking at this which is similar but has a stand around the camera which I think might come in handy on times I need to distract the kids with the phone

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I am looking at this which is similar but has a stand around the camera which I think might come in handy on times I need to distract the kids with the phone

Yes that’s one of the two I have preordered. I figure that built in stand will come in handy. I just need to check to see how strong and durable the stand is especially where it attaches to the case. I might just keep both.

Reactions: nwlondonlad
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.