Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Diiiiips

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2011
Read quite a few pages but not seen anyone mention the Peak Design case. No one buying it? I've not got it before but I like it and the finger loop on there

phillytim

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
I really want a Bullstrap leather case, but they will not ship until October 31st 😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡😭

I'm pre-ordering a white 15PM first thing on Friday, and cannot wait a month+ to receive the Bullstrap.

Very sad that Apple's gorgeous saddle brown, or any Apple leather case, is no longer a thing - but I am aware the the quality has diminished since my 11PM saddle.

Contemplating an Apple FineWoven case in black, just to try a FineWoven case; the other colors just don't appeal to me.

cannono

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2014
I want a thin, clear MagSafe case made of flexible or soft material like TPU. Last year, Peel advertised theirs as soft but it is hard plastic and scratches the phone like all hard cases. This year, they again say the new case is soft but I don’t trust them now.

Syk

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2010
I can only do black myself. Check out that white in this video:

I've done the Apple iPhone get ready thing and had picked Blue but I'm kind of liking that Black from the video. I may have to switch back to my go to black haha

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
I normally buy loads of cases but this year I’ve stuck to the Ringke frosted ultra. But the fact I needed to replace that several times because it went brown means I don’t want to buy one again. I did buy other cases but didn’t like them so they went back.

This year I’m getting a 15 pro max and I want to be one and done case wise.

Last edited:

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
This is nice, actually.

Attachments

• IMG_1046.png
    IMG_1046.png
    550 KB · Views: 135

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Any one seen any leopard print cases for the 15 Pro yet? Wife demands one …
Velvet Caviar has some. You have to click on which model she’s getting to see their selections. They’re protective cases but really hard to put on and take off. A lot of women like their cases though.

Reactions: sppunk

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I decided on blue, but am still undecided on a case. I was hoping I could order a Caudabe case today. Now I have to settle for a clear case on Amazon.
I was in the same boat, blue, wondering about a case and seeing Caudabe hasn’t put any up yet. I was hoping to see their Lucid Clear selection.

I just got myself a very basic clear Casekoo to tide me over. I’ve liked them well enough in the past. I did once get a squeaky one from them though. And the Torras one I have on my 14 Pro Max never discolored and so I was wanting another one, but Torras didn’t offer just a plain clear case at the time I was looking. But they may have updated their selection since this morning.

Reactions: StaceyMJ86

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2015
I saw they changed the design of the Synthesis from iPhone 14Pro. Not sure if I should go with Sheath or with Synthesis. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Djones96
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.