Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2015
would be interesting to see if they'll give us the chance to get another colour than the one we order now... it makes no sense to have 2 identical cases. 😂)

Reactions: mous94410

kashuang

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2010
BTW, just curious why everyone don't like Caudabe's case without the action button cover so much?

I ordered one anyway since it comes with a free one later. I love how Caudabe case on my 14PM.

Chevyguy2021

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2017
I ordered the Andar leather case. Had it on my 13 Pm and 14 pm. Love it. Preamium, protective, metal buttons, and patina. It shipped today

Reactions: tdbrown75

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
UAG cases a complete FAIL across the board with that mute switch cutout :(

I don’t think it’s a complete fail. Majority of people aren’t even going to interact with that buttons as much as they think. Some will of course but we don’t even know how far the button is recessed in down in the case yet. We have to get them in hand to really see how bad it is. Might not even be that serious as we are making it out to be.

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
I usually just go with an Otterbox Defender. Has served me well the last couple of phones (or more).

Any reason to not go with one this year? Can you all tell if they changed anything (I’m not a “case junkie” and don’t spot some of the obvious things you all do)?

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.