Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azboricua

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2009
Arizona
This is exactly what she wants. Its just a cry for attention. She "says she is leaving" and then watches as everyone cries for her to come back and she can come back like she is a god being praised. Please, to me the forum has not changed not one bit. Never noticed her here never noticed she left.

It is sad that she got hurt so quickly. Most adults learn what the internet is. If you dont like what people say you change the web page and live on. She chose to leave the entire forums because of what some people said. What a backbone to the forum she really was, /endsarcasm. Please, grow up.

I just hope she doesnt take anything said on this forum personally and into real life. That would just be sad.

We have to ask ourselves why there are more men in photography. Personally, I think it's a men's club like many, many other fields. This won't go away anytime soon, but future generations will get it closer to right.

I slightly disagree. I believe women are able to do anything a man can do, and sometimes better. I treat women as true equals to men and honestly I look beyond the gender issue and see people for who they really are and what value they hold to the workplace. I work in an office where men are a minority. I don't have any types of issues with that.

But I do agree as you stated, Society is a ways behind.

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
I was thinking of opening a thread. "Men: Do You Feel Threatened By Intelligent Outspoken Women?"

But decided against it. My rule of the Internet is to not feed the bad dogs.

This isn't comp.sys.mac.advocacy.

Dale

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
This is exactly what she wants. Its just a cry for attention. She "says she is leaving" and then watches as everyone cries for her to come back and she can come back like she is a god being praised. Please, to me the forum has not changed not one bit. Never noticed her here never noticed she left.

It is sad that she got hurt so quickly. Most adults learn what the internet is. If you dont like what people say you change the web page and live on. She chose to leave the entire forums because of what some people said. What a backbone to the forum she really was, /endsarcasm. Please, grow up.

I just hope she doesnt take anything said on this forum personally and into real life. That would just be sad.
Actually, you should grow up. I've been here a long time and can honestly say I never noticed you until now, as contrasted to Phrasikleia's long history of well-thought-out contributions. You say you never noticed her, yet you attacked her for thinking she was better than others. Obviously you're lying about not having noticed her before, because you had an opinion about her that was formed long before this thread. Ironically, all I have to go by concerning your contributions to this forum are what you have said here in this thread... which sort of defines who you are. You make sweeping generalizations about someone you don't even know without a single shred of evidence to back you up. Yes, most adults do learn what the internet is, and you happen to represent the worst qualities of that world. It's too bad you brought it here with you. I'd hardly call what Phrasikleia said as a "cry for attention" or that she is sitting back watching, waiting to be called back as some sort of "god" as you did. To put it the way you did only shows your own bias against women in general and your inability to communicate with someone clearly more thoughtful and well educated than yourself. Maybe you should stick with Myspace, in fact I recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.