Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Two Stacks

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
New Orleans
I'm debating...do I need new Airpods? I have the current Airpods Pro. I like them but I don't use them as much as I should for the money. I really want the new charging case though. Mine doesn't charge with the Watch charger and I would like that.
I would say so. Especially if youā€™ve had them since launch. But then you said you donā€™t use them much so.

Reactions: Chele

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
Unfortunately, Veteran EPP pricing is only available if you purchase the device in full. It doesn't work on IUP nor Apple Installment Plans. The Apple Installment plan is written front/center on their Veteran EPP page. If you get it, good for you, but I'm a retired USN person and haven't cracked the code. I mainly get it when pre-ordering the AW and paying in full. I'm on IUP and there's no way to get to the Veteran store via the IUP Apple Store.
Itā€™s crazy because when you go through the whole process the website actually gives you the right numbers and even receipt has me paying the 10% tax device on an installment plan, but the AT&T contract has the full numbers, Iā€™ll wait and see until the first bill but they are billing 81.59 for the 899 pro max, Iā€™m hopeful but then again Iā€™m not haha. Nothing surprises me anymore.

jtrue28

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2015
Lexington, KY
have anyone had tottallee cases for iPhone 12/13? I had a frosted clear for iPhone XS Max and I really loved it. I wonder if itā€™s the same quality for previous iPhone models. Thinking of getting one for 14PM.
Those were SOOOOO thin. Almost not really a case. Barely dropped my phone 1x and the case split on the corner. YMMV.

Gsxr750

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2022
Anyone remember the iPhone 4 debacle?

I didnā€™t know if they phone was actually ordered until ups showed up at my door lol. Didnā€™t get my confirmation email until 2 weeks after delivery.

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Ok a note to all those who like me found that even with all the preparation and checking for having current card info, and got the pre-pre order set and breezed through only to find somehow the order still found somewhere, in a galaxy far away the old card info which put your order on hold. Please keep trying to get a service rep. I finally after about hour got through and was on hold for up to 10 minutes at least but then got in after minute and the rep got the info updated on order directly for me, and said now order is processing and on track for September 16! I was wrong they can change the payment info for you. At least the person I got who did it quickly and now I have what you see below back on track to join you all here on this journey. I hope others in this old card data limbo can get a person online and correct it like I did Good luck

View attachment 2055158
Cool glad you got the issues resolved!

wgaller

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2012
This is the case you need.

1662735765942.png

Well i checked on store app and updated card there. But assumed that change was across their servers but obviously not how would

HOWEVER HOLD THE PRESS, while writing this I finally got through to a service person who was able to correct the card info on the order and my order still is good for 09/16! So the moral of story is even if you cannot make change keep trying to get to a server rep who can. He said I am good to go, hold is off and my order will now process. View attachment 2055143 View attachment 2055144
Very nice! congratulations!!! Woo hoo.

chips99

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Got my baby ordered this morning with release date delivery. :) Deep Purple ProMax 1TB. So excited for next Friday and watching them start their journeys this weekend!

twinpeaks_sf

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2015
Lamorinda, CA, USA

Purple and gold pro 256gb are still available for launch, so I could re-order ā€” but I donā€™t want to confuse things.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Great news! The shipping address on my order was able to be changed. Finally got through to a chat person. So if anyone else had an issue, it seems like the flood gates have opened a bit and you can get through to someone.
Same here my problem was somewhere the final order (not the pre-pre order which i had correct card info in) found old card and thus was on payment hold after hour of trying I also got through and a very helpful rep got my payment info updated directly to order for me and payment took and my order now is in process for september 16. I can confirm that service rep call center is opening a bit

Reactions: Wolfs

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
I decided I'll get the new AirPods when I can no longer use my current ones. The new sounds fun, but I need to not splurge everywhere. So, go with the splurge if it would make you happy. Maybe wait if later will be fun too and you can enjoy other stuff now.

I use mine all the time for workouts. Been wanted to get a backup pair but refused to buy the same ones, so I was ready.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Alright, what do you all think? Should I try to update my order later for an in-store pickup? Can I do that without canceling the order and starting again?

Or should I leave it? Never tried to make changes to an order before.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Apple is starting to get their web/app sites back to working properly. If you were having problems, try again. Just waiting for the ability to cancel the unnecessary iPhone orders.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.