Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

ShadowGuardian87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2020
Virginia
It should have. You have to click into the top bar and it will tell you if you want a pickup option or delivery. It took me a few seconds to figure it out when I was placing an order for the 2nd iPhone.

Apple will never allow that. You mentioned it. Safety concerns. This is an agreement between Apple Retail Store and Apple Corporate. The consumer is not involved until Apple Retail Store gets it and signs the waiver away. Once the pallets of iPhone/orders are released to Apple Retail Store they are responsible for it. Thus, they start to contact the consumers. There is alot of liability and process involved.

True!

Bruhhhh, this reminds me of iPhone Daisy.

apple-daisy-800x434.jpg

Reactions: 5105973 and Brad7

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I turned off update software on 13 Pro Max 15.6 ok for now. Backed it up so the backup will be older iOS 15.6 vs 16.x on the new 14 and one less thing to update

Luckily for me, the jailbreak won’t allow me to update the software without iTunes, so I’m okay on that part. I have 7 days left with my jailbreak and then it’s back to vanilla iOS for a few months until another one is released.

Reactions: rjjacobson

Huracan

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2007
Are the orders that are placed for delivery already processing? Mine still says Order Placed, but I placed it as Pick up in store. I also ordered an Apple Watch a couple of days ago for pick up and that one says Processing. I guess at some point the phone order will move to processing.
I also ordered for Pick up and it still says "Order Placed" in the status.

Reactions: cthompson94

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Is the one on the left Ink? If so, is it black or really dark purple?
What color is that silicone case? and could you post a photo of it? Thanks!!
Some quick shots for you... So I got the Midnight Leather (in the Middle) and the Storm Blue Silicon case. I put my 13PM Midnight Leather case on the far left for comparison for the first picture here. I don't have an abyss blue 13PM case any longer, but this blue has more grey/black hues in it...not as blue as Abyss and flatter color.
IMG_0077.jpeg

Second, the 13PM Midnight Leather is on the left / 14PM Midnight Leather on the right.
IMG_0078.jpeg

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
My order shows preparing to ship, delivery 09/16. I have mixed feelings because I specified store pick-up when I ordered, and woke up to find it changed to standard delivery. Weirdly, my trade-in is still showing as in-store, so I will have to go to the store anyway. Silly.

I managed to get through to Apple, and of course the only way to change it to pick up is to cancel the order and reorder. The store is showing delivery around October 15, but with pick-up available on 09/17. I don't know if I trust that pick-up date, though, and I don't want to reorder so I'll stick it out.

The nice person I talked to said that they are being slammed with calls from people who have weirdnesses with their order. Some people's orders never showed up at all. So I'm counting myself lucky. (And told her I deeply sympathize.)

View attachment 2055868
Still processing but I got express delivery on my side 🤣
Flex is on another level with Express Delivery. Love it! Congratulations!! Probably the first one to report with the Express delivery. Please let us know if UPS tracking populates for you earlier than expected.

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Anyone (Ha Ha) order a non-Pro model here? I ordered the 14 Plus Black 128GB and it says pickup at Apple Store 10/7 (which I believe is the original announced launch date for the 14 Plus models). Just curious - thanks.
Yup, Oct 7 is the Plus's date. I went digging and found two other Plus folks, as well:

- https://forums.macrumors.com/thread....2357188/page-140?post=31427737#post-31427737

- https://forums.macrumors.com/thread....2357188/page-132?post=31426824#post-31426824

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.