Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
Preparing to ship as well:

1662759646235.png

Where do carrier get their iPhone 14s ?

Does anyone know ?
From Apple directly. Apple has set a different batch for them separated by carriers. Ship from China! All iPhones should come from China. It's a possibility it may come from a distribution center in Rialto, CA, or from PA strictly for the carriers. They are all included when the Apple store receives them.

Last edited:

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
It's great to finally say something in this thread!

I've been watching the megathreads here for a couple of (consecutive) years now and absolutely love the discussions that go on. They really bring extra life to this time period!

I've pre-ordered a Silver iPhone 14 Pro Max & AirPods Pro (2nd generation) at roughly 8:13AM (ET). Unfortunately, my iPhone delivery date had slipped to Sept. 28th - Oct. 3rd (past experiences suggest this may be moved closer by about 5 days or so in the coming week(s)). I've been getting 503 errors all day so far on each of my order listing pages due to the overload, which is fine, but I'm starting to grow more concerned about the status of my orders. Both my iPhone and AirPods (two separate orders) are still on "Order Placed" with the only change being the banner up top saying "Processing will begin shortly..." Other than that, nothing has happened. I've been seeing more and more people with Sept. 23rd (even a few 28th) dates saying they've been moved to the processing stage. I'm not overly concerned with the iPhone just yet, but since many people are saying that their APP orders are processing (same launch day delivery dates as well), I just wanted to ask around to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

Of course, I have PTSD (SUPER long story) from the iPhone 12/12 Pro launch (and similar thing from last years iPhone 13/13 launch as well lol) which is driving my "lack of progress" concern with these orders.

Anyways, great to finally say something here for once!
Welcome! I’m not caught up on about 30 pages yet so I am hoping you got answers and maybe and update on your status.

I know in the past I have had some ordering snafus, (more common with Android than iPhone). More recently, last fall I had a Pixel 6 Pro apparently go partying at Rancho Cucamonga for about a week. Meanwhile a forum friend watched his Pixel go riding around town for no apparent reason.

Though nothing can top the time my husband and I ordered an inflatable Christmas lawn decoration. It traveled back and forth across the USA for no reason we could discern and then zigzagged up and down Pennsylvania, a state I’ve not visited for over 25 years. After disappearing from tracking entirely, it did eventually arrive somehow, just in time for Easter!

Sigh.

And the worst ordering time I ever had was when I first joined this forum, ordering an iPhone 6 Plus from AT&T. All of us who did so crashed their computers. So all those AT&T employees ended up processing orders by hand. It took ages! We had fun online waiting for each person to finally get a status on their order. It took on quite the party atmosphere!

I don’t know if we can always help or provide answers for everyone, but we can definitely empathize with all manners of ordering dilemmas. I hope your order information has been or soon gets updated. I’m glad you finally made your debut here!

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
You are getting an error cause there is no tracking numbers it the range of dates you use. Meaning its too early for tracking numbers for the phones

I've done this every year and quite familiar with the process. It might say "No shipments match these details" if there's no tracking found. But in this case, it's acting as if I haven't entered a date in the field when I have.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I am happy for those of you who have gone to PTS. This whole thing has been a total **** show for me. "Got ready" yesterday. Had iPad, iPhone and MBP all loaded and on the page at 6:55am Texas time. Reloaded pages. Could NOT get in on any device until iPhone loaded at 7:07. My 14PM SG went right through at 7:08. However, the purple 14 for my wife, also pre-loaded, had multiple errors during the process. Took hours to get my emails. 14PM is showing delivery of 9/28 - 10/3, even 7 minutes after open. Wife's 14 is showing 9/16. Both still "processing". NO PTS. VERY frustrating. I do not dare to call Apple to ask for expedited shipping on mine. I am hoping that maybe it will get bumped up.
I'm still processing as well with day 1 delivery. It will all catch up. Last year, the day before release day, there were a bunch of phones still awaiting export out of ZZ. A cargo flight (was it Kalitta?) magically popped up and hours later they all had SDF import scans stateside. They overnighted to the various hubs and were delivered on time release day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.