Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
iPhone 14 Pro Max Leather case - Ink

1f2b8d0b-d990-4d0a-bd2d-39d2adee7e67-jpeg.2055918

5069337e-ef87-47aa-8d59-5f145d11afde-jpeg.2055915

View attachment 2055931
I like that, and I don't like leather.

Reactions: rlentless

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Omgosh my Apple Watch just told me it was time to stand. Oh the irony. Guess I can just as easily stand and read these posts.

You just reminded me to stand up so I can close my stand ring today. I’m off today and this was hard to achieve. Plus I need to achieve 28 out of 30 days to complete my September challenge.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Yes, I too work for USPS.... Maintenance. Our carriers were pissed when they saw that two of my three iPhones were shipping U S Postal Service. They said that it will never happen.

I myself would love it. I'd get mine early in the day, instead of chasing down the UPS driver at 9pm on Friday night.

That’s one of the benefits to working at the post office. I get my package when I walk in the door at 8am

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
" data-source="post: 31431718" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Ahhh! i think I saw the legs of your son waiting on the bed. Waiting for you to take him to school?

yup he kept saying I was going to make him late. Him and his sister got to school at 8:20am on the dot.

gaedfly

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
Anyone got the citizens loan e-mail yet? So weird that moved to preparing to ship but no e-mail yet. Just the tax charge 🤔
Nope. And I just called Citizens One, got a clueless rep who told me I have to pay off the entire balance of my loan on my iPhone 13. No, I say, I'm in the IUP and that's not how it works, you forgive the balance of the old loan and then I make payments on the new loan, for which I have already been pre-approved. We argue for a while and then he checks with a supervisor, who verifies what I said. He tells me this (no apology for his argumentative misinformation) and says Apple hasn't initiated the upgrade yet and Citizens One has to wait for that before my old loan balance will show zero and I can add the new loan using the loan # listed in the welcome letter they'll send me. I gave up repeating a few times that I usually get the welcome letter right after I place the upgrade order with Apple, just too exhausting to argue endlessly.

cthompson94

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2022
SoCal
Nope. And I just called Citizens One, got a clueless rep who told me I have to pay off the entire balance of my loan on my iPhone 13. No, I say, I'm in the IUP and that's not how it works, you forgive the balance of the old loan and then I make payments on the new loan, for which I have already been pre-approved. We argue for a while and then he checks with a supervisor, who verifies what I said. He tells me this (no apology for his argumentative misinformation) and says Apple hasn't initiated the upgrade yet and Citizens One has to wait for that before my old loan balance will show zero and I can add the new loan using the loan # listed in the welcome letter they'll send me. I gave up repeating a few times that I usually get the welcome letter right after I place the upgrade order with Apple, just too exhausting to argue endlessly.
hmm it is unfortunate that you had to deal with that, but I do appreciate you telling your experience. I haven't gotten an email yet from Citizens One and I think I will just wait until maybe Monday-tuesday at the latest to try to call

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.