Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 thanks for the VIP invitation!! Woo hoooooooooooo! That Purple 14 Pro Max will be mine. My clear case is already ordered. I can't wait, let the fun begin again!!!!

(Let's not get left behind at the airport again this year!)
Welcome aboard! It's great to see you. Happy times!

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
I'm so glad that you said that, i didn't know that I could purchase them right now. I'm adding the forest green and ink to my cart. Thank you!

What colors are you getting?
yw! love all of the choices so far. for the leather cases all of them 🤣 silicone chalk, elderberry, lilac, and sunglow. a bit disapp they don’t have the deep green in the silicone.

Ponylover52

Cancelled
Jun 12, 2022
Question, in the apple store app apple offers to use my existing number with AT&T on the new phone. My question is as I’m on a prepaid AT&T account does apple realize that and will it still work seamless ordering the new phone. I was unaware apple could hook into users prepaid accounts and the app doesn’t disntuguish it so I figured I’d ask here if anyone has used that when upgrading.

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
yw! love all of the choices so far. for the leather cases all of them 🤣 silicone chalk, elderberry, lilac, and sunglow. a bit disapp they don’t have the deep green in the silicone.

Ordered placed for the two leather cases. I really shouldn't have looked at the silicone ones though. They are so pretty!! I really want the succulent, lilac, and elderberry. I've never had the silicone cases though. Hmm. Something to think on.

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
I want to pre order the iPhone 14 Pro Max through Apple and switch to my wife's plan on ATT in the process; is this something you can do at pre-order?
Select "connect to any carrier" when ordering.

Capture.PNG

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Now just wait for the apple upgrade program to open up so I can select the new phone.
Me as well I was not sure if I was going to give up my 13 ProMax which I have loved the best of the iphones! But the details on the 48 MP camera (which I was uncertain abou) got me. Then there is that dynamic island pill idea putting notifications around the pill. Kind of like that. The esim is good real security on phone for people stealing sims. The satellite SOS is nice, wondered in the rumor about them finally putting in the satellite feature was true. But the big question there is after the 2 years free what is that service going to cost me, which I would only use in those few situations away from home where there is no cell.

So gonna watch hopefully for the email letting me preorder on my upgrade program. Waiting……… ;-)

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
Ordered placed for the two leather cases. I really shouldn't have looked at the silicone ones though. They are so pretty!! I really want the succulent, lilac, and elderberry. I've never had the silicone cases though. Hmm. Something to think on.

the silicone cases for the 13PM were the best Apple has released to date. No lint attraction, easy to clean, and doesn’t fade. hoping they used the same materials for the 14PM.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.