Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Eitel

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2012
Bummed that there's no Pro in Blue this year. Will have to order the Purple one, and to make it worse, there's no Watch in Purple! Come on Apple! Stick with the same colors!

Reactions: 5105973 and Wolfs
Bummed that there's no Pro in Blue this year. Will have to order the Purple one, and to make it worse, there's no Watch in Purple! Come on Apple! Stick with the same colors!
I always wondered that. I don't think Apple wants us to match with the eco system. Look what Apple did with the Product Red line up. It's so limited.

dmdcash

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2017
Hopefully somebody can help here....I have a 12 and an 11 to trade in. Don't really want to go through ATT. Is my best option to get a gift card in the apple store for the 11 today or tomorrow, then trade in the 12 friday morning online when I buy the 14pro, and also use the gift card, and put the rest on the apple card?

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
Hopefully somebody can help here....I have a 12 and an 11 to trade in. Don't really want to go through ATT. Is my best option to get a gift card in the apple store for the 11 today or tomorrow, then trade in the 12 friday morning online when I buy the 14pro, and also use the gift card, and put the rest on the apple card?
ATT might have deals but if you aren't interested in getting the trade in credit then your method would work.

IIGS User

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2019
Trying to navigate the whole carrier upgrade process as well.

I have a 13PM in proper trade in condition (works, no scratches, taken care of, etc) and want to upgrade to the 14PM. I'm half way through my payments with VZW and their web site says I can upgrade now, but no idea how this works with my last trade in and all the oddball credits they do and such.

The whole thing is still really overly complicated....

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX

marchrose2011

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
USA
I cant decide if I want to get the silver or the gold pro max. I got the silver for the first time last year with the 13 pro max and it looks really good. Plus, it goes with pretty much any case I want to put it in....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.