Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I consider anyone rocking an iPhone with no case to be fantastically wealthy with a spare iPhone at home at all times. I am not wealthy so I have the ugliest otter boxes and screen protectors.
Exactly! Haha. I will say I usually just rock the Amazon cheapie cases/screen protectors and I drop my phones all the time. So far so good! This year trying this one, because it was the first one I saw under $10 🤣

Shamo's Compatible with iPhone 14 Pro Case, Clear Cases Shockproof with TPU Silicone Bumpers Anti-Scratch Cover, Transparent HD Clear [ Anti Yellowing ] https://a.co/6sQRGgw

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Is instore pick up a better guarantee than delivery? It’s been a while since I’ve bought at launch

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Hmm... This is a good color case. Brings nothing but royalty and peace. Why do I feel 10X richer just looking at this? Even tho, I'm not.

653563da-2a07-4131-a280-5191eebfbfa7-jpeg.2053914
OMG, is that Ink? Thanks lady, now I need this!!!!

Saladin12

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2021
Yikes I lost track here. I’ve been glued to news about Queen Elizabeth. I’m American but she’s always just been there, even to some of us, not our monarch, but an icon who meant different things to different people. I’m old enough that the news means something to me in an unexpected way. It felt really strange when I heard the announcement she died. Even weirder to hear “King Charles.” I guess I felt the weight of a historical moment there.

I can’t imagine how British people feel, even the ones who want a republic. It’s quite the end of an era.

Not to be disrespectful, but I am going to think “royal purple” now when I order my iPhone.
I feel the same - I toyed with the idea of getting the white/silver option as I've always wanted a white phone but this has cemented my choice with purple... Royal Purple. Thank you for your kind words - but as you say, she was one for the entire world not just Britain!

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I feel the same - I toyed with the idea of getting the white/silver option as I've always wanted a white phone but this has cemented my choice with purple... Royal Purple. Thank you for your kind words - but as you say, she was one for the entire world not just Britain!
Same here-and you've gotta feel for Charles-no funeral time off for him! You get your dream job because your parent dies. Harsh.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Can I buy iPhone 14 from anywhere by upgrading and financing with AT&T without doing a trade in yet but then decide to trade in my old phone a week later for credit at a AT&T Store if I decide to ?

4sallypat

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
You have up to 3 days to complete your order or lose it. The only thing that may happen if you wait too long is you don’t get a launch day 📱
Thanks - will do before 3 days.
Just trying not to wake up that early tomorrow...

It's funny, my Apple Card already shows $123.49 charged in my wallet - even before I have completed the payment tomorrow !

IMG_80376CAC318B-1.jpeg

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
So I've been heavily interviewing with 5 companies. One just skipped me to the final interview. When I told another company about the fast track just now, they immediately set me up for a super day of interviews on the 16th!!

This may be the sign for me to wait until I get an offer before ordering. I had a connection who was going to bring me into his company back in July that didn't work out, so I guess I better behave. I'm good at finding iPhones and I live in an area with a good concentration of stores. Plus, I plan on purchasing the AW 8, the AirPod Pros, and the new iPad Pro (whenever that comes out). It can be a birthday celebration package for me.

Send me good vibes!

8000XE

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2015
Have 2 saved / (pre) pre-ordered. One for my wife and one for myself. Should let me order 2, no? Perhaps separately if not together

Reactions: Wolfs

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
So I've been heavily interviewing with 5 companies. One just skipped me to the final interview. When I told another company about the fast track just now, they immediately set me up for a super day of interviews on the 16th!!

This may be the sign for me to wait until I get an offer before ordering. I had a connection who was going to bring me into his company back in July that didn't work out, so I guess I better behave. I'm good at finding iPhones and I live in an area with a good concentration of stores. Plus, I plan on purchasing the AW 8, the AirPod Pros, and the new iPad Pro (whenever that comes out). It can be a birthday celebration package for me.

Send me good vibes!
You are gonna crush it @naturalstar! We believe in you! Now go show them how fabulous you are, and that they can't exist without you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.