Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
I donā€™t know if itā€™s too late or not, but youā€™ll likely have to pay the fee if you do it. I was on the phone for an hour with them with two different agents and they wouldnā€™t budge. They also try to charge you $7.99 on the phone instead of $5.99.

Just be careful that if you do it, you choose to pick up at the customer center on a laptop or desktop computer. The app only lets you pick access points to pick up, even if you change the address to the address of a customer center, and choosing an access point (instead of a customer center) may delay your pickup from tomorrow to Saturday or Monday.

I was able to pick my local hub in the app.

Reactions: julit0

Mac Eagle

macrumors member
May 5, 2010
IMG_C566E7E6F2BE-1.jpeg

So, just saw that mine decide to visit Nashville on the way to ATL, not sure why, but I hope it had fun.

My iPhone has arrived at its final destination tonight until tomorrow. Itā€™s 5.6 miles away in Queens! šŸ„°

I hope everyone who is waiting for movement after departing Louisville will get updates overnight. I have faith youā€™ll get your iPhones on time tomorrow! šŸ„³

View attachment 2065321
Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!! Nailed it!!! Go beyond!! Go iPhone!!!

Man, using that 48MP camera in NYCā€¦ pshhhhhhhh, on another level. Untouchable!

Last edited:

kmingis

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2017
NC
I called my CC center and asked this afternoon. They told me as long as my request was submitted before they received the package, then as soon as it arrives to them, it'll be pulled to the shelf for pick up.

I think I'm still going to call first thing in the morning and confirm it can be picked up if I still don't have confirmation yet when I wake up. I have the phone number to the direct facility though and they answer that phone before the counter opens so I always get directly to a person who is working there whenever I've used that number!
How do you get the local CC number? When I tried the one listed online, I wound up in UPS call center Hell.

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
I agree 100%. Valid points. Like I said before I respect her hustle, hard work, and all the OG Apple fanatic. But over time people change and she's not someone I would watch. Too overly excited and everything is just perfect in this world. Thatā€™s not how life is. If you give her a broken iPhone she will sit there and convince you that it's the best thing ever. It just works.

I would rather pick MKBHD. He's not biased. Stays real. High-Level Quality Over Quantity!
šŸ˜‚ i canā€™t with you STOP! she is def hyper. MKBHD changed a bit too but he low key hold Android open OS a bit superior to iOS. and his subtle shades to Apple how new features to them have been out on hundreds of phones that doesnā€™t run iOS aka Android. iā€™d rather watch UrAvgConsumer over him any day.

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Anyone in the Los Angeles area still sitting at import scan in Louisville since this morning? 9-16 delivery date as per Apple. Seems like a lot of tings have to fall into place in order for it to be delivered tomorrow. Is it time to be concerned?

Me. Lol.

šŸ˜‚ i canā€™t with you STOP! she is def hyper. MKBHD changed a bit too but he low key hold Android open OS a bit superior to iOS. and his subtle shades to Apple how new features to them have been out on hundreds of phones that doesnā€™t run iOS aka Android. iā€™d rather watch UrAvgConsumer over him any day.
Itā€™s all good. Theyā€™re all good people. Nothing against them šŸ˜‚ need to check out UrAvgConsumer šŸ‘€

Reactions: chasers and Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.