Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

SumYoungGai

macrumors 65816
Jun 11, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
Can anyone tell me how I can about changing my delivery to a local ups store. I registered with my choice, free version, when I click on change delivery, it says an attempted delivery needs to be made first, then I can enter an info number to change the delivery. Do I need to pay the 19.99 to change delivery before an attempt. Thanks for any help.
You might need the paid version of MyChoice

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
Currently watching the original presentation of the first iPhone on YouTube... man, Steve Jobs was the best presenter EVER.

You just had to bring the feels

1663294568867.gif

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Yes, mine left my at 3:41pm and I think itā€™s on a truck heading to Washington Dulles airport

Mine departed at 3:34pm for Landover, MD. My X and 12 Pro Max traveled by truck instead of plane which I think itā€™s going again. Itā€™s a 8 hour 52 minute ride, so I should get a destination scan sometime early in the morning.

Reactions: SpecB and ShiftLft

zephiK

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2021
My iPhone has arrived at its final destination tonight until tomorrow. Itā€™s 5.6 miles away in Queens! šŸ„°

I hope everyone who is waiting for movement after departing Louisville will get updates overnight. I have faith youā€™ll get your iPhones on time tomorrow! šŸ„³

View attachment 2065321
Our phones are just following each other, apparently haha

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-15 221614.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-15 221614.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 44
Since we will be splitting up tomorrow, I just want to say I appreciate all of you and have been happy and grateful to be here again this year! Wishing you all the best with your new phones and until next iPhone season!

Big special thank you to @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ— also.
Thank you so much for being here. Sorry, you had to go through a lot of hassle but I appreciate you stopping by and not giving up on me.

Stay tuned until tomorrow. Until the unboxing. Once again, thank you! The iPhone will serve you well.

Best wishes,

EezyE

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2012
My phone scanned out of Louisville at 2:20pm and was scanned in Knoxville at 9:51pm. Itā€™s only about an hour and a half away from me here in Chattanooga.

Reactions: hungryteresa

ShadowGuardian87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2020
Virginia
When you go pick up your iPhone. You should post pictures here. All the models. Many people are curious about how dark space black is and how white silver the iPhone is.

Itā€™s going to be magical tomorrow. Congratulation and hope you enjoy your iPhone!!!!

Will do! I am curious about how white looking the silver pro max will be! Haven't had a silver phone since the iPhone 5. Though that was white and silver. So I am looking forward to it.

ZacKaffeine

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Was anyone not successful using their phone number in the "track by reference" tool? It doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried the order number as well, but nothing :/

macbookguy

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2006
I feel the same as a fellow Ohioan! Wish we could track semis lol.
Depending on what part of Ohio, UPS does run an A300 between the Worldport and Rickenbacker as UPS1444. Iā€™m curious if itā€™ll be truck or the late flight tonight.

OmahaGTP

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2008
Currently watching the original presentation of the first iPhone on YouTube... man, Steve Jobs was the best presenter EVER.

The sound of the crowd when he unveils the smooth scrolling for cover flow and iTunes is really a fun reminder of how primitive UI's used to be. I try to explain it to my kid, and he's like - yeah yeah yeah, you had to morse code your neighbors when you were younger, I know.

People love to make fun of Apple but they really did change the game with iOS in a big, big way.

Will do! I am curious about how white looking the silver pro max will be! Haven't had a silver phone since the iPhone 5. Though that was white and silver. So I am looking forward to it.
White is such a beautiful color. I hope Apple introduces a White iPhone using titanium chassis. I would instantly buy a whole bunch of them šŸ˜‚. It definitely catches a lot of attention because you donā€™t really see white iPhones in the wild. I remember when iPhone 4S came out in white. Stunning!

Reactions: Brad7 and Dstopsie

dms_91

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
If I have a pickup time of 145pm to pickup my iPhone 14 Pro Max and an order to pickup accessories for it at 1030am, do you think the Apple Store would give me my new iPhone at 1030am along with the accessories out of courtesy? Just a wonder what everyone thinks...

macbookguy

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2006
My two phones just made it to Columbus, OH. Will leave there tonight for their final leg to the local hub, then on to my house! Have a friend of mine that delivers in my area sometimes, trying to see if he is going to be the iPhone Santa tomorrow. Maybe I can get him to drop mine off early for me!!
Neither my watch or phone have left Louisville yet. looks like Iā€™ll either be making a later cut truck or uPS1444.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.