Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

rainafterthesun

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
B08C4035-5648-413B-912D-A06EC7DF2C4E.jpeg

BullittMustang

macrumors 6502a
Mar 27, 2008
Can anyone tell me how I can about changing my delivery to a local ups store. I registered with my choice, free version, when I click on change delivery, it says an attempted delivery needs to be made first, then I can enter an info number to change the delivery. Do I need to pay the 19.99 to change delivery before an attempt. Thanks for any help.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Damn UPS! Requested a pickup at local CC and still no indication that it went through and if I can even pick it up tomorrow morning. I will be away from home in the afternoon. $6.00 for them to tell me nothing. And they won't let me cancel the request.
Anyone have any idea when I will be notified by UPS if I can pick it up tomorrow morning?

I haven’t received any indication if it went through neither. Only AfterShip is showing the held for pick up request.

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX
Can anyone tell me how I can about changing my delivery to a local ups store. I registered with my choice, free version, when I click on change delivery, it says an attempted delivery needs to be made first, then I can enter an info number to change the delivery. Do I need to pay the 19.99 to change delivery before an attempt. Thanks for any help.
I would not suggest to make any changes now. You may not get your phone tomorrow.

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
How do you get the local CC number? When I tried the one listed online, I wound up in UPS call center Hell.
Lol call center hell is exactly right.. our local hub phone number must be a closely guarded secret because I’ve tried a few times to find it and it’s beyond hard. They do not want to talk to people there.

Reactions: kmingis
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.