Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
I wanted to do in store pick up to be there on launch day. The atmosphere is just amazing.
I have done launch day one time for a PlayStation- I think it was a PlayStation 3 launch day. Never done an Apple Store pickup on launch day. I kind of feel sorry for all Apple employees for today since itā€™s probably all hands on deck. Meaning every single apple retail employee is working today. The retail Apple employees do a awsome job on launch day. I really never heard anything negative about launch day pick ups, and itā€™s good that you have to show you id for you pick up

Yandawg

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2019
Should I be worried?!? It showed that my package was held in Knoxville. Only issue is, the CC I had hold it is located in Chattanooga, an hour and a half away. It looks like they put it back on the truck to come to me in Chattanooga.

Attachments

• 39E97252-B47A-4492-B133-02EF06CC8BA6.png
    39E97252-B47A-4492-B133-02EF06CC8BA6.png
    374.9 KB · Views: 66

Nightbird69

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2014
Happy iPhone Day! We made it! Iā€™ve had the 4, 6, & 8+ so this is a huge upgrade for me. My 1st launch day purchase too! So glad I remembered to come back to this site. You guys have had me in stitches laughing all week!! Thank you all so much! šŸ˜ & HUGE thanks to our captain @TheYayAreaLiving for putting all this together & keeping our spirits up!! See u all in the pics thread! šŸ’œ

rebecca91099

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2017
Maryland
Happy iPhone Day! We made it! Iā€™ve had the 4, 6, & 8+ so this is a huge upgrade for me. My 1st launch day purchase too! So glad I remembered to come back to this site. You guys have had me in stitches laughing all week!! Thank you all so much! šŸ˜ & HUGE thanks to our captain @TheYayAreaLiving for putting all this together & keeping our spirits up!! See u all in the pics thread! šŸ’œ
so exciting!

Reactions: Nightbird69

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
The Apple stores by me the one at Tysons corner mall is open from 8am to 9pm that goes the same for Apple Store at Fair Oaks Mall in Fairfax, VA

Then there is a Apple Store in Reston Town Center and they are open from 8am to 7pm and that store has a lot of specials hours

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Should I be worried?!? It showed that my package was held in Knoxville. Only issue is, the CC I had hold it is located in Chattanooga, an hour and a half away. It looks like they put it back on the truck to come to me in Chattanooga.

No. I have two CCs in my city, and a UPS agent on the phone told me it would be distributed through CC #1 and the UPS website would only let me pick up at CC #1. Next thing I know, my phone arrives at CC #2, as I feared. But then it left CC #2 to go to CC #1, and I just got a notification that itā€™s being held for pickup at CC #1. Yours should be fine.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013

Omg youā€™ve never owned a FaceID + all-screen iPhone - Iā€™m so excited for you! Youā€™re in for a huge update! Enjoy!!

Yandawg

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2019
The 16 profile is still available if you know the wayback to it.

No. I have two CCs in my city, and a UPS agent on the phone told me it would be distributed through CC #1 and the UPS website would only let me pick up at CC #1. Next thing I know, my phone arrives at CC #2, as I feared. But then it left CC #2 to go to CC #1, and I just got a notification that itā€™s being held for pickup at CC #1. Yours should be fine.
Xxray- thanks for making me sane againā€¦.lol

Yandawg

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2019
Iā€™m still trying to get ahold of a PlayStation 5
You should follow Wario64 on Twitter. He is good about updating whenever ps5 or Xboxā€˜s are gonna drop. I have secured 3 ps5ā€™ s and 3 Xboxā€™s for friends just by following his tips. Of course I also spent many hours working on getting them. šŸ˜³

Reactions: Kat1661

Kat1661

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2019
You should follow Wario64 on Twitter. He is good about updating whenever ps5 or Xboxā€˜s are gonna drop. I have secured 3 ps5ā€™ s and 3 Xboxā€™s for friends just by following his tips. Of course I also spent many hours working on getting them. šŸ˜³
I agree as he also helped me get a hold of the ps5!

Reactions: StaceyMJ86

EezyE

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2012
Iā€™m in Chattanooga and in the same boat. The last I have is it left Knoxville at 3:59 too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.