Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

MinimeJer05

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2020
Minnesota
Tired but excited is exactly how I feel. My driver is usually late, too. Letā€™s hope they come as soon as they can!
Agreed!! Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to be a crazy day for them (which reminds me, I need to leave out a cooler of water and Powerade for them), but yes, hopefully an earlier drop today!

Canā€™t wait to see everyone sharing pics and watching this thread blow up and then become super quiet all of a sudden. Will do my best to pop back on after new phone is setup and settled.

Reactions: SpecB and Brad7

MinimeJer05

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2020
Minnesota
Right? And all those signatures they have to collect. Does UPS not have an early e-sign option? Maybe Iā€™m thinking of something else. I know about the paper pre-sign, though.
I always thought it was strange that they didnā€™t. I did pre-sign the paper and will hang on my door this morning just in case they try to deliver when Iā€™m in a meeting and canā€™t come to the door (my luck sometimes).

But E-sign would make this so much easier.

MinimeJer05

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2020
Minnesota
Thatā€™s crazy to me. Until a few posts ago, I had no idea the trucks go out that early. Who are they delivering to at this time?
Iā€™ve seen the ā€œout for deliveryā€ status as early as 4am and still not gotten packages until late evening. Sometimes, the truck has to hop cities and Iā€™m sure pit stops are made without being included in the details. The truck that usually delivers my stuff will say ā€œOut for deliveryā€ when leaving a city thatā€™s a good 30 mins away.

STOCK411

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2007
Thatā€™s crazy to me. Until a few posts ago, I had no idea the trucks go out that early. Who are they delivering to at this time?

I think they preload them for the morning. I see that fedex as well. Allows them to hop in the truck and get going and not have to wait for them to load in the morning

Reactions: SpecB and Brad7

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
No, LOL! Not slamming your post. I don't slam on posts. No need to do that.

Basically, agreeing with you 100% Why anticipate a problem until we experience it?? This part!

Long story short... Why worry, now. Everything will be magical tomorrow.
Ok. That was my point exactly. Donā€™t worry for something that may not even happen. Anticipatory anxiety is just no bueno.

Ok. That was my point exactly. Donā€™t worry for something that may not even happen. Anticipatory anxiety is just no bueno.
Sorry, If my post didn't make any sense. You got that right! It's going to be a great day for us. When are you getting your new iPhone?

Reactions: SpecB and Dstopsie
What Happened Today?

Day 6 is overā€¦ Ahhh, itā€™s getting closer and closer to an end. What an incredible day today. Today was a very special day for all of us. I can happily report that everyone that was stuck in Louisville, Kentucky was able to get out just fine. I was very happy that everyone managed to report their ā€œImport Scansā€ from Louisville, Kentucky successfully. I read all of them and said goodbyes, send all of you all good wishes. Your iPhone is almost home!

So, Iā€™m not good at math. But, Letā€™s talk about numbers. I will try to break it down and keep it short and simple. As of today, there are over 621,000 views, 806+ pages, and a whopping 20,000+ posts. I also wanted to let you know that today we broke records and hit a remarkable milestone. Creating this thread was not an easy task. Within just a week all of us came together and supported each other. I have a feeling, that this thread is probably the fastest thread that ever grew In such a shorter amount of time. So, thank you! It is an honor to have you all here.

iPhone Launch day! Sept 16th, 2022, Friday is going to be a very magical day. I hope you are ready for the new iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max! Go Beyond, Go iPhone! Bring it home!!!

1663315466241.jpeg

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
4am Easternā€¦no departure scan from Newark, no arriving at the UPS hub or sort facility or whateverā€¦not out for delivery yet.

Ok Iā€™m going back to sleep. Gonna be a long day tomorrow for everyone and Iā€™m sure for UPS.

Theyā€™ll get here tomorrow one way or another.

Reactions: Brad7

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Sorry, If my post didn't make any sense. You got that right! It's going to be a great day for us. When are you getting your new iPhone?
I am getting it today. Along with my Series 8 Hermes. I have always since the first iPhone was released got in on launch day except the one year it was delivered a day early. Then next week my AirPods Pro 2. Iā€™ll be watching this thread all day along with my ring security cameras for the UPS driver to show up at my house. Then tomorrow my buyer for my 13 Promax is coming to pick it up (heā€™s bought my last 5 iPhones from me) and I need to ship my Hermes Series 7 to its new owner who bought my Series 7 Hermes last year. Both my buyers are repeat buyers who I met here in the MacRumors Marketplace.

Reactions: SpecB

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
Good morning all! My phone is currently my hub (Iā€™m assuming the CC). All Iā€™m waiting for now is for processing and the notification to tell me ready for pickup. If it is ready by open (8:30AM) I will probably grab it at lunch time.. eek!! Happy launch day!

Reactions: bricktop_at
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.