Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Really appreciate all I've learned this week; Thank You to each and every one of you. Best of luck to all launch day deliveries and early morning captures. Exciting times!

I'm down for the count. Up early, coffee, coffee, coffee and drive to UPS CC. Who am I kidding, another coffee on the way. Divert to Apple Store on the way home? Not sure I can resist launch day. Anything to sweep up while I'm there? Maybe ..... ? Who knows?

It's going to take me awhile to master my tech challenges and get back. I can't wait to see what you've got!

apple%20store%20gif.gif

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Lol yeah it’s confusing. Basically it’s just an extra tapping step we have to do during setup. When it asks to connect to Wi-Fi, select the Mac option instead, then go back to the selections and select Wi-Fi, and it’ll work. And this issue is only if you’re on an open Wi-Fi, anyway.

Let’s all go with the positive attitude that this issue will not be a problem for us if we activate on our own private secure wifi network. Why anticipate a problem until we actually experience it??

Let’s all go with the positive attitude that this issue will not be a problem for us if we activate on our own private secure wifi network. Why anticipate a problem until we actually experience it??
I'm just going to act like, I'm in heaven and everything is perfect. I did not waste 1 week of not sleeping wondering around. You know, that wouldn't be fair to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brad7

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Dearly beloved,
we are gathered today here to get through this thing called life...
electric word life, it means forever, and that's a mighty long time,
but I'm here to tell you there's something else...

The Apple world...a world of never ending happiness, you can always see the sun, day...or night.. ;)
Best concert I ever went to was Prince at the Forum here in LA. Then I saw Sheila E in concert and Prince came out to play with her. Iconic moment!!!

Nice. Really looking forward to unboxing mine.
Thinking about ordering a 3rd iPhone Pro Max 1TB in white. That will be 3TB i'll be carrying. Maybe I should not, LOL. White looks gorgeous tho! Looks white, looking like it's got veneers installed from a dental office

Last edited:

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
I'm just going to act like, I'm in heaven and everything is perfect. I did not waste 1 week of sleeping wondering around. You know, that wouldn't be fair to me.
Not quite sure I understand the meaning of your response to my post. My point was why worry about something that hasn’t even happened yet. But I kind of feel like you’re slamming my response.

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Thinking about ordering a 3rd iPhone Pro Max 1TB im white. That will be 3TB i'll be carrying. Maybe I should not, LOL. White looks gorgeous tho! Looks white, looking like it's got veneers installed from a dental office
I have always loved the white color. My XR looks nice, but it doesn't have that shiny silver trim on the outside. It's going to look absolutely amazing in my crystal clear case.

Not quite sure I understand the meaning of your response to my post. My point was why worry about something that hasn’t even happened yet. But I kind of feel like you’re slamming my response.
No, LOL! Not slamming your post. I don't slam on posts. No need to do that.

Basically, agreeing with you 100% Why anticipate a problem until we experience it?? This part!

Long story short... Why worry, now. Everything will be magical tomorrow.

MinimeJer05

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2020
Minnesota
was so tired last night, I actually fell asleep quite fast. But of course, the morning of, I’m wide awake all of a sudden at 2:30am. Dead tired, but SO EXCITED for the phone to arrive.

The last few years my UPS driver has been coming later and later (6-8pm), so I’m trying not to get too excited as I still have a full day of work and a few medical appts, but we are SO CLOSE!!!

Glad I went with white/silver this year as that picture was gorgeous.

Hope everyone has a great rest of their morning/day!!

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
was so tired last night, I actually fell asleep quite fast. But of course, the morning of, I’m wide awake all of a sudden at 2:30am. Dead tired, but SO EXCITED for the phone to arrive.

The last few years my UPS driver has been coming later and later (6-8pm), so I’m trying not to get too excited as I still have a full day of work and a few medical appts, but we are SO CLOSE!!!

Glad I went with white/silver this year as that picture was gorgeous.

Hope everyone has a great rest of their morning/day!!
Tired but excited is exactly how I feel. My driver is usually late, too. Let’s hope they come as soon as they can!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.