Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
Touchdown! Which is getting returned….BRB

2E0531E4-9420-4336-A0C8-A8C3AE0E609B.jpeg

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Was off the grid for a day, but took off today and my deep purple Pro Max was just delivered. :) Man is it pretty. :) So glad I got that color. I ordered three cases from Amazon to see which one I like better. rofl and a screen protector. Going to chat with T-Mobile now to get my eSim activated since I ordered an unlocked no carrier phone from Apple. :) Can't wait to get everything transferred. :)

Wags

macrumors 68020
Mar 5, 2006
Nebraska, USA
At first my eSIM to eSIM transfer for some reason did not work and phone was stuck in SOS.

Though after the iOS 16 update and the phone rebooting it works now my AT&T Service!

Thank god.

That would of been a nightmare.
Forgot about the sim transfers. Will be trying mine later.

Reactions: Wolfs

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Yep! I did a decade in telecom procurement for companies and ran into this with ATT on a weekly basis. Their systems are incredibly antiquated. Once you get to a certain part of the "upgrade" process ATT "parks" the mobile number. Meaning if you cancelled out of the order in their system your number remains in "parked" status for several days and you cannot perform another upgrade. We always had to escalate it to our "channel managers" to have them remove the parked status.

Terrible terrible system I dealt with for my decade of telecom agony lol

ETA: this is why I'll never use the big 3 and stick with prepaid and buy outright or utilize the 0% on the Apple Card. After my 10 years of service lol I can't handle post paid carrier shenanigans anymore :p
Same. I want as little interaction with the AT&Ts of the world as is possible.

Reactions: Wolfs and kupkakez

Daran1977

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
Finally out for delivery to my AZ peeps! 😁😁😁
finely at 9:16 this morning for me.... deliver by 7.... we shall see how long it takes... in a newer development and it seems they just come when they want....maybe they have extra trucks on the road today and it will be sooner.

Reactions: Wolfs

MozMan68

macrumors 603
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
I swear...Despite an email confirmation showing my neighbor's address, UPS guy tried to deliver to my old house. New owner turned him away and thankfully my neighbor saw it happen and said something. He came back 10 minutes later when I was on the phone with her and let her sign for it. Tragedy averted!

Son is picking up now to overnight to me in VA!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.