Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

vit_don

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2017
Christmas Miracle!

No my PM14 Pro Max 1TB Space Black is not here.

But...

Randomly this morning I checked Order Status & saw Preparing to Ship. Wallet charge of $1,694.94 appeared 9/16 at 831 AM.

Since Apple expedited shipping, I was told I would have it within 2-3 days of leaving warehouse.

Hopefully I receive it before next Friday the 23rd when my AWU arrives.

Honestly did not expect this so soon as my initial deliver date estimate was Sep 28 - Oct 3
same here! just turned to preparing to ship. apple store would not come up for me on pre-order day. ordered p14 for my wife (coming today), but my pm14 was pushed to "Arrives Sep 28 - Oct 3". was really considering to to go to the store tomorrow, but will wait now...

rainafterthesun

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
image.jpg

Received. Conflicted about color irl.

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
My 256GB space black pro max was slated for Sep 27-30. It still says that, but I also woke up to it preparing to ship. Yayyyyy!!!!

I want mine to show up before next Friday because my new AirPods Pro should get here, but I'm still waiting for my Apple Watch Ultra to slide forward from its sep 30 to oct 7 delivery dates! If everything showed up on the same day I would wet myself during the perfect storm of Apple-ness.
Same boat. Please post if you find out any tracking info.

Reactions: Wolfs

philr5150

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2010
Omaha, NE
Spent all this time getting the screen protector on it and deciding what case to keep. Now I’m ready to get it all set up now that it’s protected in case I drop it. Lol. Love that purple. 😊
Do you have an Amazon link or details of that case, please? Looks nice.

importraverxx

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2010
Wth happened to Ontario CC lol, said ready to pick up but they need to have someone hopped in a brown truck and drive over to the warehouse to find the packages and then drive back? Eta 30 mins lol that's not exactly the definition of ready to pickup in my book. Probably will have to do the Apple Store pick up next year 😅

Reactions: CarolG

gomichaelgo

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
I'd like to know this as well.
I am sort of wondering the same. I sold my phone the other day, so I don't have a physical phone with a SIM in it to transfer over. I logged into the Verizon account and am hoping you can activate the new phone there. I went through the steps without my phone to see what it's like, and it does give you options to activate a new phone for an existing number and select that it's a new phone. It then asks for the device's IMEI number. I think it'll activate after I enter this information in. Fingers crossed :)

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
So a question since I have 3.5 hours til delivery window and some of you have set up.

I am on AT&T and last year did quick start and it was easy, wondering if I should do that again? I do have latest 16 on my 13 ProMax so I could play with it but did make archived and encrypted backups of phone in 15.6x and this am of the latest 16.x on it. So I can go that route via finder which also has been pretty reliable.

If I do quick start again with my 13 ProMax having latest 16.x and the 14 ProMax having the slightly older 16.x will it work, should I do the update with fixes which I hear is fast? And does it offer that when you start and connect Wifi before I bother with activation. Just having lots of time to prepare thanks everyone

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Well, my 11:30-1:30 window has come and gone. It appears he's on his lunch break and hasn't moved in the last hour. Eh well. It gets here when it gets here. Hoping for the best on some of these stuck in UPS regional facility processing threads I'm reading. Hope that you all end up with a good and quick outcome!
Same. My delivery window was 10:15-12.

Now it says delivery by 7PM

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Well, my 11:30-1:30 window has come and gone. It appears he's on his lunch break and hasn't moved in the last hour. Eh well. It gets here when it gets here. Hoping for the best on some of these stuck in UPS regional facility processing threads I'm reading. Hope that you all end up with a good and quick outcome!
Sorry Darin - it'll eventually get there.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
That UPS truck was less than three miles from my house this morning at 11:30 am! I’ve been watching him tootle around my general vicinity for a good two hours and he’s gotten farther and farther away 😭🤬🙄

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Haha I'm in the same boat. Just circling around my house.

• Angry
Reactions: CarolG and Wolfs

sugi123

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2021
Im in Irvine, CA and it shows an estimated time of 12:15-4:15 but is still marked with "On the Way: Processing at UPS Facility Aliso Viejo, CA, United States". Anyone else in the same situation in South OC?
Yes - I'm in the same boat in NJ. Still says Processing

• Sad

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
ATT'er here that was on eSim. One of the first things it asks during setup is to move your phone number. Was a breeze here. Now just waiting on the data transfer.
That's how my VZW 12PM Physical > 13PM eSIM was last year. So easy. Maybe this year is worse because you have to do eSIM on 14?

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
So a question since I have 3.5 hours til delivery window and some of you have set up.

I am on AT&T and last year did quick start and it was easy, wondering if I should do that again? I do have latest 16 on my 13 ProMax so I could play with it but did make archived and encrypted backups of phone in 15.6x and this am of the latest 16.x on it. So I can go that route via finder which also has been pretty reliable.

If I do quick start again with my 13 ProMax having latest 16.x and the 14 ProMax having the slightly older 16.x will it work, should I do the update with fixes which I hear is fast? And does it offer that when you start and connect Wifi before I bother with activation. Just having lots of time to prepare thanks everyone
I set it up as a transfer from my 13 ProMax and then restored from iCloud once AT&T activated my eSIM. The entire process took a few minutes. It was seamless and no issues. I then upgraded to the latest iOS on my 14 Pro Max.

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020

If I do quick start again with my 13 ProMax having latest 16.x and the 14 ProMax having the slightly older 16.x will it work, should I do the update with fixes which I hear is fast? And does it offer that when you start and connect Wifi before I bother with activation. Just having lots of time to prepare thanks everyone.
I chatted with an Apple rep before my phone was delivered and asked him if it is better to do an iphone to iphone transfer or to do an icloud backup transfer. He told me the iphone to iphone transfer is better just in case you don't have a full backup in icloud. The iphone to iphone will get you EVERYTHING on your phone now. I ordered an unlocked phone from Apple not tied with any carrier, so now I'm getting my eSim activated with T-Mobile and then I'll start the data transfer. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.