Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
That UPS truck was less than three miles from my house this morning at 11:30 am! I’ve been watching him tootle around my general vicinity for a good two hours and he’s gotten farther and farther away 😭🤬🙄

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
That’s what’s happening with me too!!! I keep thinking I’m next!!!

Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

dmacrye

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2016
Los Angeles
image.jpg
Arrived! Just in time for my lunch break!

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
For people who already received their phones, if you are trading in your old phone with Apple, did you receive the trade-in kit with the new phone? I thought the kit was coming with it, but I only received the new phone.

lesliegolf

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2008
Southern California
That's how my VZW 12PM Physical > 13PM eSIM was last year. So easy. Maybe this year is worse because you have to do eSIM on 14?
Do not know and its unfortunate what the TMobile users are dealing with. It seems that every year a group of us get sidelined with something during this process. It's kinda like iPhone lottery to see if you can get the device on release day and working without glitches.

iPhoneFan5349

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2021
I got my phone delivered but the warehouse company won’t get it sorted until tomorrow :(

Anyway, I’m thinking this will be the last time that I upgrade year to year. It doesn’t seem worth it to me. It was fun the very first time that I bought an iPhone on launch day last year but now I don’t see the point, it’s just a phone and my 13 Pro works just fine lol. Any one feeling the same? Anyway, hopefully I can get my new phone tomorrow and hopefully it will endure me for at least 3 years

noteple

macrumors 68000
Aug 30, 2011
The trad
For people who already received their phones, if you are trading in your old phone with Apple, did you receive the trade-in kit with the new phone? I thought the kit was coming with it, but I only received the new phone.
the trade in kit ships after your delivery. Mine shows that it hasn’t shipped yet but with a delivery of tomorrow the 17th.

Reactions: Wolfs and LK2020

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
UPS tracking says mine is arriving tomorrow.
Good to know. I was worried it was supposed to be with the new phone and I was missing it. Almost tried to reach Apple on this crazy day, but would rather ask on here with all of us going through the same thing. :)

Goldfire

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2009
Oklahoma City
The Follow My Delivery map just popped up on the app! It still isn't working on the website for me, so if you are in the same boat get the app and see if it is working for you.

Reactions: noshooz

barbeyg

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
I'd like to know this as well.
I picked up in the Apple store, and the rep there activated the eSim for the 14PM before I sat down to transfer between phones. After that, was so easy to transfer data.

I expected the setup to take place when I did the transfer, but he went thru the process first. When he set it up, I had to log into Verizon, he went thru the steps needed, with me clicking what I needed to click, and was done in no time, with no errors.

It was easy steps for him to do, no glitches, and hopefully it will be the same for you at home. I needed both my Verizon password and my Apple ID password for the entire process. Good thing I printed those both out from 1Password ahead of time. I was told at the Apple Store that they deal with a lot of people who have no idea what their password is (I don't, my app does lol), and aren't ready when they come in. So, heads up, for those of you who (like me) don't remember the process.

Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.