Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
I do have sick time, but thereā€™s a lot of stuff to be done at work and Iā€™m being a responsible employee - adulting sure does suck sometimes! My job actually encourages the use of paid time off and provides a ton of other perks, like flex schedules, but thereā€™s stuff that I really need to wrap up. Itā€™ll just make me crave the iPhone that much more!
Iā€™ve had a pretty light week, and I have a hybrid schedule. Enjoy the phone!

DaRaider65

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2015
Lubbock, TX
6BF5DC44-3D58-44E9-8BD6-2BA71F5A9936.jpeg

So as promised,
I got my phone, she and they got the Krispy Kremes.

I was the first in the building when she opened up, although no one behind me, and she said that she had about 20 other boxes like mine back there. She had only found out today that the iPhone was out today (silly android person), but seemed grateful for the impending sugar rush she and others will have.

Now that you have SB and DP, what is your verdict? šŸ¤£
Felll in love with Purple. Space Black is not dark enough.

Last edited:

MAHJ71

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
Couldn't wait for the driver. Had mine held at UPS hub just down the road. Easy.

The purple looks pretty damn good, but I'm happy with how the space black turned out.

Its also fun to say space black all day.

Last edited:
@TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ— A

Are you going to keep both?
Right now. Yes, for myself. One will probably collect dust and the other will be my regular. I will use both iPhones when I go out on vacations and stuff. I'm also liking the silver color ya'll have been posting.

BTW, added more pictures. Check them out, please.

Mos Jeff

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2011
Quick question hopefully someone can answer for me. My current iPhone 12 Pro Max is still on iOS 15 as I wanted to use ios 16 for the first time on my new iPhone 14 pro max. Will this cause me any issues transferring to my new phone, specifically when transferring to esim? Thanks in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.