Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

zakarhino

Contributor
Sep 13, 2014
@zakarhino You have? Very nice. What about the iPhone? Did you see the pictures I posted? It's amazing. If you are not getting it you will be missing out big time!!!

I saw the pictures, Purple looks really nice! Are you keeping both or returning the Space Black? I think my favorite color so far is Silver actually. I'm still getting mine today (Out For Delivery) and I will keep it, I just wish a couple things were tweaked with the photo algo this year for color and white balance :( Oh well, editing those 48MP ProRaw photos is going to be the real magic for me.

I can't decide what case I want: Orange or Ink? Did you get a case?

Daran1977

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
1663353413203.png

Hoping the driver doesn't drive in circles.... so close

jphall

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2002
Terrible terrible system I dealt with for my decade of telecom agony lol
In 2004 I had an issue with a new phone purchase delivery with AT&T and/or Cingular. Spent 24 hours on phone with them over the next week or so. The blended their system and not very well, kept sending me back and forth between Orange and Blue.

Other issues through the years, including canceled iPhone orders with no explanation.

Not sure why I didn't move on from them then. I finally went to T-Mobile a decade later.

Reactions: kupkakez

AstroRexaur

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2021
Mine hasnā€™t been delivered yet, itā€™s says ā€œProcessing at UPS Facility (Las Vegas)ā€

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
@Wolfs You are still waiting too, right?
Literally just got mine. And my son's, who lives in another state šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. There was all sorts of craziness with these preorders this year!

FWIW, I had to sign, and they ALWAYS leave packages and rarely even ring the doorbell. This UPS guy knocked loudly and rang the bell. I told him "Thank you, iPhone Santa!" I swear he rolled his eyes at me and left. Last years' UPS guy was much nicer!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.