Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
I'm in love with my purple but every time I see pictures of the black I wish I could have both like @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 !! 😂

I'm gonna try to convince my girlfriend to get the Black .. she's between the Black and the White lol
She wants to go to the store to see all the options there first !
Thanks! I think purple is going to be the most popular color. Also, I tend to always go with the flagship color. Why? Because Apple has put in so many thoughts into the color. So, it's nice to know that you own that piece. if that makes sense. Highly advised your friend to go to the store and check it out. But she may get confused. So I would suggest check Apple.com first and pre-plan it ahead. Otherwise, she will be struggling back n forth.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
7CDC71C4-12F0-4AC9-96A2-DB77728CBDF5.jpeg

darinzook

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Mine said delivery by 1pm with map saying almost there. Now changed to near your area and delivery by 7. Wish I had arranged to pick it up at the customer care center. I usually pick it up at the Apple store but didn't get that option this year. Oh well, at least it is still coming today (I hope).
Mine just updated to by 7p too. I had a feeling the 11:30-1:30 I was quoted in the Track My Delivery piece was wrong. UPS usually arrives between 4-6:30p here. Looks like that's about right for today too based on the location on the map.

Reactions: bevsb2 and CarolG

Is it weird that I don't even want to touch my Purple iPhone? I just want to stare at it and not touch it. Am I the only weird one in this situation?

Reactions: CarolG and Brad7

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Physical SIM -> eSIM on the 13; ATT took about 2 mintues. Then ran the setup process between the 2.
About a 13GB (as per the message on the phoe) backup restore via WiFi.

Entire process to about 90 min

Can you please tell me how to do this? I have a 13 mini and I am using physical SIM with AT&T.

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
Once again, I'm behind on reading everything but I just got an alert from UPS saying that my phone is delayed until Monday. :( I'm not sure what happened. The package made it on the delivery truck and I was watching the delivery map and the truck was in my town (I live outside of it though). However, I just got an alert saying that my delivery is delayed until Monday. 😱

Luckily, I have my local UPS phone number from previous misadventures and gave them a call. The rep said that the package had been misloaded and was on the wrong truck. She said that I could pick it up tonight, after the truck comes back to the CC. While it's annoying, at least I can pick it up tonight and not have to wait. Hopefully I'll be getting my phone after work and a trip to the CC.

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
My Apple Iphone store pick up was just a mess but i didn’t care since my phones were inside, I had my appointment at 10:15 got there at 10:20 but i kept getting moved around because people who had appointments at 12:00 or later were ahead of me and then they kept asking them so i kept getting bumped back but finally a rep went down the line and started verifying the times and sure enough the look on his face when i told him my appointment time and seeing how other people from 11:00, 10:45 and some lady who was late for her 10:30 appointment acting like a Karen who got bumped to the front of the line(Mind you I had a 10:15 appointment, i should had been first) but you know I didn’t care, The apple rep was happy when I signed up for apple care + on both devices they probably get commission.

Activating through AT&T was easy, inside the store the only ones having problems were T-Mobile post and pre paid customers with E-Sim that after a while the apple reps were directing them to the T mobile store inside the mall For their activating problems.

In the past the Apple Store wifi Speedtest results were close to 100mbps, today it was crawling at 5mbps, the only problem i had was restoring from icloud You will have better luck and faster results transferring your data directly from the iphone if doing so.

I’m still restoring my iCloud backup but damn, look at the scan lines from the 1mhz refresh rate on the lock screen hehehe

I did not like the Umber leather case color because it was tooooo light since it looked a bit darker on the website but thankfully the apple rep changed it to a color i wanted. Oh well, it was looking slick but i do not do light leather colors hahaha, i like the patina on it for sure but light colors stick out more than darker leather
0C520D36-68AB-42A7-9CB1-7AD3B5238DA1.jpeg

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
@Brad7 You must include the Apple Polishing Cloth. It's honestly my 2nd favorite product. I don't know why there's something about it. I have so many of them sealed inside the box they will serve me well for the next decade.

When are you getting your iPhone?
Nice, I do keep thinking about getting it, I just may! UPS says by 7pm but the truck keeps circling my neighborhood. I'm pacing by the window lol

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
I’m 3 hours behind but I will go back and read all the posts! I have to figure out where I was, but I haven’t even gotten to play with my phone yet! I did the Quickstart and everything went perfectly except my eSIM would not activate so I had to go to the carrier store and they fixed that for me and I just got home. So now I finally get to turn it on and actually look at it and go visit that island :)

ManUtd08

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2008
I'm freaking out ya'll. UPS came to my apartment complex and 'delivered' my phone but they didn't come to my apartment to get it signed for. It's also not in the package room, or I didn't see it. Is there a number I can call to get this fixed I can't say I'm really happy with them not getting my signature or putting it in the package room.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Congratulations!!! @julit0 Woo hoo! So happy for you. Also, thank you for all your support and help. I've almost admired/adore you and your stories when you were in the Military! Congratulations again!!!
21,700 Posts and 868 pages of an incredible journey - all with the fantastic start by you @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 . Great journey so far, and even better than last year. Congratulations and Thank You for all your hard work to pull all of us together.

Can’t wait to see what you do with TWO 14PMs and and AW Ultra! Enjoy and rest up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.