Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
I'm so sorry for the whole runaround and hassle. The good news is you are getting your iPhone today. You will love it and it's worth that extra little wait. Congratulations!!!
Thank you! Yes, it's a bummer to have to go an collect it tonight but I'm just thankful that I can indeed get it tonight still and not Monday.

Happy iPhone day! I hope that you're enjoy your new beauties!

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Instead of trading in my 13PM I'm giving it to my dad. I think the upgrades for him will be substantial, he's gonna get better lowlight performance all around, photographic styles, better portrait, ProMotion (this one will be huge for him I think), and longer battery life.
Giving my 13 PM to my brother. He has the first SE

Surf Monkey

Suspended
Oct 3, 2010
Portland, OR
I'm keeping both this year. I know such a waste of money but for me, iPhone will forever stay priceless. I can't wait till you start posting new pictures. The things you mentioned will be tweaked via software tho. So stay timed!

No case. I rock my iPhone solid. Living on the edge, but I do baby my iPhone.

Yeah, case-less is always good. I tend to use mine with no case for the first few months. The I usually spring for one of the Apple leather cases. That gives me a nice change about half way though the first year.

SoxX

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2011
Mesa, AZ
I didn’t have a delivery window on the UPS My Choice app. I looked on My Choice at UPS.com and the delivery window was there, not on the UPS app.
I think I have to call and get my account straightened out and I am not in the mood today to deal with it. I keep forgetting until the new iPhones come out and then I wish I had it fixed. 🙈🙈🙈

tgenius

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2012
I'm keeping both this year. I know such a waste of money but for me, iPhone will forever stay priceless. I can't wait till you start posting new pictures. The things you mentioned will be tweaked via software tho. So stay timed!

No case. I rock my iPhone solid. Living on the edge, but I do baby my iPhone.
How do you plan on keeping both? Two diff numbers or only running one on wifi?

On my way to San Diego right now. Phone is out for delivery. I won’t get back until Monday.
San Diego is beautiful. Are you going to Coronado Island? Should have taken your new iPhone to La Jolla. I need to plan a trip to go down there. Safe driving! Keep us posted when your iPhone is secured and your grandpa picks it up.

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Yes, but only because I want to give you something to look forward to. 😅

Dang man! I haven't slept for the last 7 days. Have some mercy on me, please. I'm going to have to come back and wait for your post here. I can't wait tho. You are going to love it. Take lots of photos! Go Beyond!!!

At least drop us a reply that your friend has successfully received it. UPS needs to deliver on time, it's the least they can do after what they put you through.

dstew201

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2016
Spent all this time getting the screen protector on it and deciding what case to keep. Now I’m ready to get it all set up now that it’s protected in case I drop it. Lol. Love that purple. 😊
Nice!! Thought it was space black at first!!
Gah!! Hurry up FedEx ….. dude/dudette passed my house 3 times!!!

Reactions: Wolfs

Foobus

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2006
Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 12.22.35 PM.jpeg
14P financed with ATT trade in plan. My understanding was that if carrier financed with ATT, these phones would be carrier locked..... Currently doesn't look that way. Anyone know anything about how an eSim only phone is carrier locked anyway? Might the lock come through later? Just launch day curiosity...

andyw715

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2013
Is the box my iPhone came in the trade in kit or is that a completely different box that'll be shipped separately?
I have tracking for trade in kit. I haven't heard of any kits shipped with the phone
Can you please tell me how to do this? I have a 13 mini and I am using physical SIM with AT&T.
I don't have the option any more to show you but this should help

View attachment 2067727 View attachment 2067733
Oh my . . . . I'm in love! Thanks for everything, and enjoy your new phones!
Touch down! Congratulations!! It's so pretty. Woo hoo! Thank you for being here. I appreciated all your posts on this thread. Please don't forget to come back next year. We will start our journey all over again. Best wishes! Go beyond with the iPhone!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.